wasblind

" So you turned your back on God " _____Maccaulk 11

Try it. He's the best back scratcher there is Never fails

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

APologies ofr the mispelling my keyboard is on its last legs

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

You can tell those who are still fleshly pre conditioned to ask for definitions, meanings to try and justify their own understanding from what has been pumped into them by someone. Then enter into condemnation mode, the pharisitical spirit still exists in the churches and hearts and minds of those who have not entered in. Rather they seek a way to spew scriptures or a teaching. A Man seeking and walking in pure love does not have attitude, the rivers of waters of life well up in him, the fruitage of the spirit being manifest in their life.

• designs
    designs

Well damn us all to hell for asking for "definitions and meanings".

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

If you seek it you will receive , perceive know it. You will have no need of anyone to explain it to you. The Father teaches each one in the way he should go, you have no need of anyone to teach you anything once humble yourselves and enter in

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

As i said some of you are not looking to enter in. If you seek him and accept him as your saviour, as the messiah, as your reigning king, you have no need to satisfy the rumbling in your stomach to condemn or reject or refute or mock. Those seeking him will understand automatically.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I suspect someone is not taking their Depakote.

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

Psychotic ramblings of an overactive mind. Give it a rest! For one, if you know absolutely anything about the Bible, God invites you TO THE CHRIST. It is an invitation, not a search. If you are searching Mr Maccauk11, you are not speaking of biblical Christianity. It is NOT a quest, it is a wedding to which you are invited. Maybe you should check your mailbox, maybe it got lost amongst the weekly advertisements.

Good luck on that quest....I suggest you read Dante's Inferno...a lot of cool ramblings about a quest in that book as well.

SOP

• rmt1
    rmt1

Uh. I devoutly worship with those who seek out whatever lies above, behind, underneath, throughout, or outside of our physical universe and experience, using methods of iteratively and separately reproducable testing.

I'm not going to go crazy and actually look up a bunch of 4000 year old chicken scratch, but I am recently intrigued by what the old yarn says about testing god. E.g.:

http://www.openbible.info/topics/testing_god

Insofar as the -let's call it the observer- is permitted to use his cognition and conduct a test on the premise or promise of the benevolent god black box, I *think* a reasonable interpretation of the data of millenia is that there are far more heinous and horrendous events that receive no god-like remediation than there are heinous and horrendous events that DO receive god-like remediation.

And insofar as observer is Not permitted to test god, well, what does that say about the premise that god values or intends for you to utilize, leverage, capitalize on the cognition he supposedly gave you?

• cofty
    cofty

You are rambling.

Work out what your message is and how to present it succinctly without mountains of meaningless mixed metaphors. Then tell us in a nutshell what you want to say.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit