SO you turned your back on God

by maccauk11 37 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

maccauk11:

Not necessarily.

I also doubt you know much about the JW religion. I am sorry I ever walked in that place! Besides, I think spirituality can be found without a religion. As far as I can see, religions end up being little dictatorships, some more damaging than others.

I saw the futility of remaining in the JW religion (besides the shock of the 1995 changed teaching on "Generation") when I realized in the last years of being there that in order to continue, I would have to come and go by myself and have no dealings with anybody there. That's how much I hated it.

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

You cannot find The Messiah through any churhc, yes you can get knowledge of him but do you know him, He is outside of dogma, knowledge and systamatic worship and mansways, he is spirit . He willl never let you down nor foresake you nomatter how many times you sin, his love is eternal, his light the brightest, all we got to do is enter in to him. He opened the way for us all to ente rinto the KIngdom. In there , there is no fear only pure love, pure light.All religion is obsolete and counterfeit to the exisitng KIngdom. It dwells deep in you, You will never see it unless oyu are free form being deceived by man, false teachersand prophets,. All of it is counterfeit tokeep you from entering in. The pain im on about is being set free from the physocligicla, emotional and mental pre conditioning that religion and churches have laid upon us for centuries and still do to keep us going back. THey do not teach that all things were fulfille din the 1st cnetury, there are no more types and shadows. You are kept in bondage because you did not seek him, to know him, to fellowship with him, you follwed the rules because that is the conditioningyou had since a child. He rules in his KIngodm his first century faithful ones serve with him. Christinaity doe snot teach this to anyone. He stands waiting for you to enter in so he can live in you. Youcannot earn it, no amount of kknowledge or knowing where a scpripture is will not get you to that palce. You cna enter into the Holy of Holies in the spiirt and worship your king. Oh how beautiful it is. Oroyu cna keep going to your churches,dressing up trying to look good and act good, this willl not do it, but seeking love, self sacrifice to others including strangers whatever they beleive in will mena you are on the pathto that open door. SHut your bible and seek him and see that is is good

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

God Bless those who sought out Christ and enter into him alone there is no one else nor anything else that will do. I testify to his goodness, mercy and love and his deliverance many times in my life despite being unworthy.

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

Those roman Gods are unable to save you , unable to open the way to the father unable to know , they are empty, know one knows or loves them. They did not coem down form heavento save the world, they do not rule in an eteranl KIngdom, they are faceless, they cannot dwell inside oyu like The Messiah. I know which one i prefer

• designs
    designs

"being unworthy" a little dose of self-esteem is in order my friend.

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

I know mos tthings about most religions. I was a jw, i was a catholic, i was a pentacostal, i was a baptist etc et c. I sought after The LOrd all my life and ironcillay i found him when i came to realise, he is no part of this world, no part of any church or systamatic worship. He gave us a spiritual covenant that is eternal, clean and pure love and gives life. You cannot get that form a church or a set of rules etc

• cofty
    cofty

he is spirit

Please define what you mean by "spirit" in positive terms. What exactly is this stuff you call spirit?

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

good for you that found your peace, but you still miss out on knowing him, he loves you like no human or thing does.Peace and LOve ot you all on your journey

• cofty
    cofty

Are you here to have a conversation or to preach and ignore questions?

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

igot plenty of self esteem friend, but im humble before all. I do not lift myself up but bask in his glorious light

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit