New here

by winnie12 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome Winnie , your among freinds , unconditional freinds.

smiddy

• never a jw
    never a jw

Hey Winnie,

Go to school and enjoy life.

One of my best friends happens to be a JW too. He and I go hiking to the highest peaks in California quite often but never mix religion in our conversations. He has two daughters that I have known since they were about 12 and 13. They are about 30 now. The younger one decided one day to go to university, travel the world and marry a well educated non-JW. She is very succesful, fulfilled and happy. Her JW parents actually talk with a great deal of pride about her accomplishments, even though from time to time they show disapproval of her distancing from the ORG. My friend actually refused to attend her daughter's wedding about two years ago. However, about two weeks ago he sounded so proud of her daughter's strong personality and determination to pursue even more education and her will to make a difference teaching in a high school full of dropouts and scary teenagers. Her mom also speaks very proudly of how her daughter has traveled the world and is so smart and succesful. Both parents have little education and are JW's. You have an advantage. Your father supports you and he is not a JW. GO FOR IT!!!

Be happy and educated.

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit