What a great first Christmas!

by dazed but not confused 26 Replies latest jw friends

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Well done Dazed, so chuffed for you and your family! Congrats on being honest, brave and decisive xxxx

have a lovely week :D x

• KateWild
    KateWild

Lovely Dazed. Our first one too, lots of newbies leaving, I think it's more fun for the parents at times. Love Kate xx

• barry
    barry

Gday dazed, you celebrate xmas better than most . jWe are very casual about xmas we don't have even a xmas tree up or presents for xmas because whats the point when our kids know we put them there and not Santa Clause. Of course we go to the church for xmas services and what a wonderful gift to the world the lord jesus . All the thoughts of a baby be it youre own child comming into the world or the lord jesus when god for the first time connected with man is time stopping event in human history. Barry

• gorgia2
    gorgia2

dazed,

What wonderful pics! Thanks for sharing. Merry Xmas!!!

gorgia

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Aunt Fancy – Good to hear your making up for lost time. Thank you for the kind words.

Hortensia – And lots of fun.

Snare – I had to look up chuffed. I am as well. Thank you.

Kate – I agree. Setting up for their birthdays and holidays is really fun. Congrats on your first one too.

Barry and Gorgia2 – Thank you. Merry Christmas.

• Blackbird Fly
    Blackbird Fly

im hopeful for a tree next year. Id be SO good at decorating one!!! =)

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Christmas through the eyes of children, that's what makes it such great fun.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Wonderful.

• whathappened
    whathappened

This is all for the kids...they deserve it. Have some fun...go for it!

• Thor
    Thor

Hey Dazed!

WOW! Glad you had such a good time with your family!!!

Love, Mrs. Thor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit