New video of interviews with Famous active and former Jehovah's Witnesses

by jwfacts 21 Replies latest jw friends

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I have put together a mash up of active and former Jehovah's Witnesses, including a number of interesting interviews.

http://youtu.be/oZwvh57erRo

As a side note, I hope it does not get removed for copyright violation, as software automatically scans for pieces of music and I have already received some violation messages. The video does comply with fair usage laws, as the music is relevant to the commentary.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Cool, I'll check it out later. Hope you're having a great Christmas day with your wife n kids :)

• Listener
    Listener

Interesting JWFacts, I ever knew that about Naomi Campbell. You're going to get some very interesting comments left on your youtube.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Ja Rule summed it up best.

Thanks for posting.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Thanks guys. I'm having a great Xmas. About 40 people at my house.

Ja Rule's comment is great. He hated the religion for how it affected his mother when she was disfellowshipped and all the family shunned her. Yet as soon as he became famous they all start hanging around again. There have been plenty of experiences on JWN of family shunning their disfellowshipped relatives, until they need money, and then they have no problem asking for it.

• barry
    barry

Prince was a Seventh Day Adventist but became a Jehovahs witness in 2001

• cantleave
    cantleave

JA Rule hit it on the head. Great video Paul.

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

Great video. I feel sorry for Prince, he seems a nice and sincere guy but he let himself be fooled by the WTS like we all once were. I also still feel sorry for Michael Jackson who felt guilty during his first Christmas. And I don't know what I exactly felt when I heard the Williams' Sisters thank 'Jehovah' for their victory... thought it was kinda weird.

Really hope the video will remain online, I've enjoyed watching it.

• blondie
  • hokeypokey
    hokeypokey

Also Billy Joel associated.song leave me alone this is my life, about not wanting to be a JW. His Sister Judy is active. His ex wife Christie only hires JW to work for her and has attended memorial

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit