Anyone here close to Grace Gough/Mouthy?

by satinka 50 Replies latest jw friends

• satinka
    satinka

If anyone knows Mouthy/Grace Gough, it would be awesome if someone would look in on her. She is feeling the effects of the ice storm and is all alone and it is Christmas Eve. I just sent her an email and received this reply back:

I Have no TV, the electric was off for hours. We have a terrible Ice Storm.Have a Happy Christmas

I figure she sure could use a friend. She's always thinking of others, isn't she, wanting ME to have a Happy Christmas. I wish I could look in on her, but I'm in B.C. She needs to have a happy Christmas, too!

satinka

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I know someone who lives near her, I will send her a message.

• satinka
    satinka

Wow, that was fast! Thanks Hope4Others! What an awesome place this forum is!!!

I have a feeling that right now Mouthy needs to know how much she is loved!

satinka

• label licker
    label licker

The hydro is on. Friends of ours are a two minute drive from her and they said they were out for three hours. We are fifteen minutes from her and we were out for a day. It was quite the storm. We had huge trees break in half due to the weight of the ice on the branches. Everything was coated with two inches of ice. Last we heard on the news, there were still 115,000 in parts of Toronto without and at least eighty homes would still not have hydro by Friday. They hydro crews are working around the clocks.

The last ice storm we had was last April and twenty-two of our hydro poles were snapped in half with some of them blown across fields. If it's not that it's tornadoes which we are seeing more and more. To be expected when our area is the snow belt as well as tornado alley. Makes life interesting. Being a jw was not!

• satinka
    satinka

I'm sorry to hear about the mess in Toronto. We had an ice storm in B.C. in 2007 but it was nothing like what you experienced, obviously.

I wonder how long it will take to get your city back to normal. My thoughts are with you, Torontonians!

Take care of yourselves and each other

satinka

• factfinder
    factfinder

I am sorry to hear about the ice storms you guys are having in Canada. I hope you will all be ok.

I hope Grace is ok.

• mouthy
    mouthy

WELL WELL !!!Do I feel the love YES!!!!!!!Thanks for caring Labellicker just called to see if she could help....
    What a terrific bunch you are... I have no TV for 4 days now because of the Storm So My YOUNG & RESTLESS
    cant be seen BOO HOO!!!! The lights aback on Thank GOD!!!! What can I say but thank you all for caring.

I spend the holidays alone because I pray( o.k )you atheists) dont laugh at me. I pray for all those I made JWS
    10 of them.......

Your a GREAT BUNCH Happy Christmas .Mouthy Grace Gough

• satinka
    satinka

Yay Mouthy! Thank goodness you are okay! I couldn't bear the thought that you might be alone on Christmas Eve...unless of course you wanted to be alone on Christmas Eve!!!

Love you!

satinka

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Great you are ok!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks again sweetie .I always spend it alone. But you lot have made my day & night. Hooray my TVs back
    Hey I got lights computor, & Now... TV See my gift from GOD!!!!LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit