Anyone here close to Grace Gough/Mouthy?

by satinka 50 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Good to hear from you again Grace. God bless you and Merry Christmas.

HappyDad

• talesin
    talesin

Love you, Granny! I spend Xmas alone, too. That's life, sometimes, but it's okay. I have George Bailey and his family to remind me that "It's a Wonderful Life"..............

there are such caring people out there, but some days it's hard to remember ... glad someone posted this .. satinka! ............ you are never alone .. much loved by us!

Happy, Happy Xmas to you, dear Granny!

tal

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Merry Christmas Grace.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Merry Christmas,dear granny.

Bangalore

• scary21
    scary21

Sure nice to see your lovely face ( picture ) Merry Christmas to you Grace !

Sherry

I love the young and restless too .

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thank you all again...Good Morning it is 8.54am still lots of ice hanging from roof, trees down,
    but I am blessed I have you lot,a computor,TV.& electric.
    I hope & pray you will all have a GOOD ,HEALTHY,HAPPY DAY!!!!!& A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
    I thought I was off the site but I guess I am back,like to kid myself it is by" popular demand "lol
    No I "Aint"sticking my head or "boobs" out this ruddy window,the icicles will pierce em.

(HUGS) Mouthy Grace Gough

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Merry Christmas Grammy :)

• tiki
    tiki

wow !!! to everyone a happy happy healthy pagan holiday!!! i've seen photos of the messy storms you guys have had....we had a horrific ice storm here a few years back and it was amazingly beautiful and destructive. so nice of you guys close to mouthy granny to check in and show your love and care!!!

there is nothing like kindness and compassion......:)

best to all my ttatt friends!

• life is to short
    life is to short

Merry Christmas Grace glad to see you are OK. Wish I did not live 3000 milies away, I would love to spend some time with you today but ((((((HUGS)))))) from here will have to do. Wish you were not so alone but at least you know we are all thinking of you.

LITS

• Ding
    Ding

Merry Christmas, Grace!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit