To all JWN Members

by cantleave 48 Replies latest jw friends

• whathappened
    whathappened

Happy Holidays to all!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Season's Greetings, Happy Holidays, have a Killer Kwanza .... you get the idea!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Big improvement Sam

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

A merry christmas to you

• smiddy
    smiddy

And a very merry Xmas to you

smiddy

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thank you. I am most definitely a celebrator and I love fellow celebrators and the spreading of Christmas cheer.

Have some dancing girls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO54ytIdNJE

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Thx. Cheers to you all!

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

I second this

No, YOU have a wonderful Xmas!

You're not the boss of me!
    I'll have a miserable, lonely Christmas/Pantsmas if I want, so I don't need anybody else telling me what to do!
    So, THERE!

LOL

I hardly did anything christmassy yesterday. went for a long hike with my husband, got very muddy and hungry and was very glad to see so many people jogging on the muddy wet terrain (one guy was jogging in a father christmas outfit and a few had decorated their dogs with tinsel but overall it was like any other day).

okay yes I did meet the shadow prime minister out walking with his family. as soon as I recognised them I exchanged the season's greetings with them (it was completely spontaneous and I don't know what got into me). Ed Milliband looks much younger and more cheerful in real llife than on the telly. I wanted to ask him about when he was going to wrest control of the economy from David Cameron but decided it was not the time nor place.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

MERRY CHRISTMAS from the Mountain View Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses in California!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS from the Mountain View Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses in California!! Watchtower Jehovah's Witness Christmas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit