To all JWN Members

by cantleave 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Jen1
    Jen1

Happy holidays. Forgot to turn the alarm clock off last night, so awake and up early. Lots of nice food and wine a relaxing day for us.

Have a great day. Happy Chrismas.

• KateWild
    KateWild

It's 8am Xmas morning in the UK.....just me and my son awake. We are watching the prezzies and waiting for everyone to get up. Kate xx

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Happy Christmas everyone

Sam have a lovely first one

• WildeLover
    WildeLover

Happy Christmas to all from the Emerald Isle :-)

• KateWild
    KateWild

Sam have a lovely first one -Xant

Thank you, we are soooooooooooooooo excited, it's 9am in the UK and we have 3 of 6 up now, but no prezzie opening yet. We are soooooooooooo excited though.

Sam xx

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

I've never had Christmas . 42 years. Just another normal morning this morning. Gotta admit I'm feeling a little peeved! I can hear the neighbours through the wall opening presents and kids screaming with delight!

Good on em , and good on all of you guys out there.

This year is the first year in my life that ive ever wished anyone a happy christmas. How ludicrous is that? So im gonna do it again now to anyone who reads this. Happy Christmas one and all!

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

It's 8:30! At night here NFC in. Far from sober merry Christmas Jehovah loves Christmas

• cult classic
    cult classic

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A JOYFUL HOLIDAY SEASON, YOU GUYS!

• bigmac
    bigmac

merry christmas Cantleave !--that is--Angus, Jane & the kids. wishing you every success in the new year

• KateWild
    KateWild

Here are some silly pics of us. Family fun and foolery. Our stocking fillers . Love Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit