Do Jehovah's Witnesses treat Watchtower publications like Idols

by Watchtower-Free 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Are the GB's toilets still gold plated? lol.....wearewatchingyouman

No..WBT$ GB Rock Star Popes Toilets...........Catholics Kiss the Popes Ring..

................Are Solid Gold......................................JW`s Kiss My Toilet..

..........................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

Do Jehovah's Witnesses treat Watchtower publications like Idols (?)

Unfortunately YES ! (I find that YES )

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Argh that page made me want to puke!!!

• Listener
    Listener

Their was this example related in a Watchtower magazine, encouraging JWs to do the same

w64 9/15 574 - Kneel down before reading the Watchtower
    In contrast to the attitude of these elective elders was that of an elderly couple with whom I stayed on the outskirts of Richmond, Virginia. The brother went down to get the mail before breakfast, and when we had breakfast he said, "Brother Riemer, I got a new Watchtower this morning, and do you know the first thing that Ma and I do when we get that Tower? We kneel down before we take the wrapper off and ask Jehovah to make us worthy to see what the message is that Jehovah has for us. Now, before we take the wrapper off, will you kneel down and pray with us?" How different that elective elder was from this humble couple who appreciated Jehovah's organization!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I hope she covers that book with a plastic bag before things go any further.

• blondie
    blondie

Well, at least she's kissing the bible and not the WT.............

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

She seriously needs to get laid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit