Saludos!!! Desde una asamblea de circuito....

by juanvazquez88 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• juanvazquez88
    juanvazquez88

From Monterrey, Mexico....

status: ready to vomit in any moment, i cant listen another man saying: "were are imperfec, but were best that the outsiders"

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

Greetings! From a circuit assembly ....

Ok now i know hat this topic is about..

Good to know...I am at home enjoying the beautiful SWFlorida day...

• stillin
    stillin

Playing scrabble here. my sympathy to you.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I would be nice with they were a bit more honest and say we bullshit because we are a

publishing house and we want to get the most pieces of literature distributed to the public.

I don't think thats going to happen though.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi juanvazquez88, Keep on venting/posting from the circuit assembly to stay sane. Or, go outside and enjoy the sunshine!!

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Hola ! The Governing Body, imperfect you say? But if you do not agree with them... Then o u t you go.

LoisLane

• juanvazquez88
    juanvazquez88

Its unbelievable how can they listen so many lies about all kind of stuff.

we are the only ones, the true true owners, they are so arrogant, the others are wrong, they are stupid, ignorants,

circular thinking, false logic, changing teachings (keep informed about the new lights!!!), false information about

belives of other religions, forced smiles, false happiness, and a sad face behind of every NTW...

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Juan, Do you have anyone close to in Monterrey, you can vent, "talk" to ?

We all fall apart when we find out we have been lied to and that we have dedicated ourselves

to a worldwide billion dollar real estate, publishing house, business.

There is no Big "A" (Armageddon) coming. It is said to keep you scared and subservient.

I feel for you Senor.

LoisLane

• monis
    monis

saludos Juan! i hope no one minds if i reply in Spanish. He notado mas personas que cuestionan la organizacion en congregaciones de habla Ingles que de habla hispana. he estado en las dos aqui en California. De todas maneras, te deseo lo mejor.

• juanvazquez88
    juanvazquez88

there is no much of Ttatt in spanish, i want to cooperate with the translation of some material about it...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit