Saludos!!! Desde una asamblea de circuito....

by juanvazquez88 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Hi Juan Vazquez... I think we spoke... I already have a website, and if you really look hard, there are many articles already written. What is missing is a centralized location. I think that you and I, and monis too, should talk about what the differences are between anglo exJW's and Latino exJW's... I think that there are some differences (such as the "paradise" carrot being waaay more attractive to third-world countries than to first-world countries)... that must be taken into consideration.

• monis
    monis

i was going to start a thread about the differences that i have experienced between English and Spanish congregations, at least here on the West Coast. i have been in several of each. English congregations seem to be dwindling in number, with the "feel" being that the bros need encouragement. In the spanish congregations i have been in, they were mostly all very strong, with very zealous publishers.

I feel that fewer Spanish brothers research this religion that they are in. maybe the exception is the US born youth. Part of the reason may be the education levels of some of the brothers. Part may be a lack of accessible websites in spanish. Some don't use the internet at all, maybe except to access jw.org and nothing else.

iloveTTAT, you make an interesting hypothesis about the paradise being something that third world countries might long for more than first world countries. i think a big draw is immediate friends and possible work contacts to immigrants who arrive here. Spanish congs tend to help out way more in this way. anyway, its an interesting topic...

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi juanvazquez88, ILoveTTATT, and monis, If you are native Spanish speakers and have some spare time, have you thought of suggesting to Simon about experimenting with adding a Spanish language forum to JWN? How about Personal Experiences, WTBTS doctrines, and WTBTS scandals & coverups?

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• never a jw
    never a jw

Born, raised and educated in Mexico all the way to college. Sick and tired of the Borg stealing young people's dreams by feeding them the B.S. about Satan and Jehovah. Old people can console themselves with that B.S., but it's a crime to sacrifice young lives in the altar of the Governing Body.

I am always busy, but I can make time to help. my email [email protected]

• hijosdelawatch
    hijosdelawatch

There's a forum in Spanish:

http://www.extj.com/forum.php

There are a lot of Spanish-speaking exjws and still-Witnesses in that board from Latin American and Spain.

There's also a good blog (from where I knew TTATT):

http://johnhenrykurtz.blogspot.com.es/

(This blog is maintained by an ex-bethelite that worked for some years in the Spanish Bethel. When some Bethelits were fired they got Social Security benefits for all the workers when they denounced to the authorities).

I hope the Spanish-speaking apostate field continues growing.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Yeah, but I really don't understand how to even use the Spanish forum.... I have an account but I love this one. 10,000 posts vs millions?

It is also very heavily censored...

• losingit
    losingit

Puro peste son las asambleas!

Largate ya!

Que bueno que ya me deshice de la porqueria que es "la verdad"

• hijosdelawatch
    hijosdelawatch

I agree with you ILoveTTATT. This one is much bigger!

I also prefer this one because it's more anonymous (I don't think anyone from where I live would recognise me here)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit