butalbee

Nathan--what is a shag-o-meter?

• Bang
    Bang

It definitely is.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Butalbee,

They all look so happy on the outside, so much love in the air....I'm feeling vulnerable,
    So it's the warm fuzzies you want. I don't blame you at all. Good thing Sunday's so close; then you can RUN, NOT WALK to the nearest Unitarian Universalist church. They'll treat you just as nice WITHOUT dictating to you. It's a safe, friendly place to have a religious breakdown.

Gently Feral

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

"Thanks for everybody's discouragement!!!"

Geeez butalbee are you really really going back? I just blitzed through this thread so i'm not sure if your kidding or not.
    If your not then the most possitive thing I can offer you is you have guts.
    I think your hungry for companionship and thats normal. You do what ever you need to do to get it out of your system and we'll see you when you get back.

Bye for now Luv Plm

• Beans
    Beans

Hey Bee:

Why don`t you come up to Toronto this weekend and I can show the love in my old congregation and perhaps you`ll enjoy some of the others company at the Apostafest!

Love Beans

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

xena, I thought you were already married? Shame on your JW sister trying to fix up a married woman. LOL

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Butalbee asked,Nathan--what is a shag-o-meter?

It's like a speedometer or an odometer, except that it indicates how far you've gone since your last thorough shagging. Shagging in this context means "getting laid."

I think my joke-o-meter is now on "E"...

• jaded
    jaded

Butalbee, you said that "they all look so happy on the outside". That is so true. Just remember that on the inside they are miserable. I know. I studidly played the game for 23 years. What a waste!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Nathan Natas says

It's like a speedometer or an odometer, except that it indicates how far you've gone since your last thorough shagging. Shagging in this context means "getting laid."

LMAO!! I'm glad you cleared that up. I thought you were telling butal she needed to Smoke more. HAhahahah! choking as i reach for a fag. hahahahaha now I remember can't keep that funny Europ stuff straight.
  • butalbee
    butalbee

LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit