JW. Org logon to email them

by sherrie11 11 Replies latest jw friends

• sherrie11
    sherrie11

It doesn't allow anyone to register. Are they to scared of the feedback from those who know ' the truth about the truth'

It seems to me they should not even have a contact us function ( especially if your main form of contact is email, which is the norm for 2013) who designed this thing................

Are the elders and the privileged JW's sent their logon details... I would love to know the secret squirrel shite

Has anyone got any answers on 'why this is so'

Is anyone here registered and if so what kind of information do they send you?

• KateWild
    KateWild

I have registered, I have a code and everyting. Now that I have registered I have added privileges. I can now...................................wait for it.........................I have now the oportunity to...............................wait for it..........................

DONATE BY CREDIT CARD.

That's all folks. What a scam, it's all about the money. hahhahahahahahaha!!!! Kate xx

• jgnat
    jgnat

Information sharing on the JW.org site is one-way, don't you know.

You may ask for a bible study by providing your personal address.

No random, public, uncontrolled contributions by the hoi polloi.

it's all about information control.

• Splash
    Splash

Elders and servants get access to additional, non-public areas of the site.

Depending on needs, even these other areas aren't available to all.

Splash

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

Information comes DOWN from the Tower. Listen to the slave.

If they truly wanted to spread the good news, they would be using mass media.

Their appearance on the Internet is a feeble attempt to look like they are mainstream.

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

Splash: Access to what extras?

Kate: that is sickening.

• piztjw
    piztjw

There is a "special" code given to the hounder's and wannabe hounder's so they can get letters from "mother" and other information that the R&F jw is not supposed to be privy to. (hahahaha get the double meaning on words?...privy...) That said, there is no use registering for any account, there is no way one can contact the clowns in suits via email. At least in many attempts I have made all I get is my default email to open with no possible way to find out or enter an email address for them. Totally useless, and as stated already, communication with them is ONE WAY only.

• pronomono
    pronomono

Ditto what piztjw said.

When you register, you start with just the CC donations, but you have a special code listed at the bottom of your profile page. The code allows your congregation secretary to associate your profile with the local congregation and assign you roles within the congregation. The secretary can download all the letters that the society sends to each congregation, since these are no longer mailed. Forms for congregation business can be downloaded. The accounts servant can submit donations. Congregation FS statistics can be submitted. I'm sure there's lots more, but that's all I've seen.

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

It sounds like another way to control people, and of course get money.

• sherrie11
    sherrie11

I got a visit!! I registered on jw.org for a visit after completing the 'do you want a JW to visit your home?'.

It took them three weeks. When they arrived on the Saturday morning around 10.00 am (as I designated) it was totally unexpected lol. So I yelled at my dog to shut up, she barks when ever anyone comes close to the house. I knew they heard me say this and answering the door or instead of hiding, I just continued with my day to day stuff. They only knocked a second time and then left. This was 2 weeks ago and feel I am not a return visit. I guess a literature stand is a lot easier . And the JW's assigned to my visit have responded to the requests for visits via their website. They can count the most important thing about their faith "time!!!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit