My sister died

by poppers 46 Replies latest social family

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

So sorry for your loss. I lost my older brother back in 1992. He was only 50. It 'killed' my parents to lose a child and it really hurt all of us as he was the oldest and the smartest. He didn't claim any religion.

eyeuse2badub

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

My condolences for you and your family Poppers.

Chris

• Ding
    Ding

Very sorry.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Sorry to hear of your loss. I appreciated that you said you had an extra special relationship.
    Strength to you.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Oh Poppers <<<hug>>> for you. I don't have adequate words. I can't imagine the pain.

I am so so sorry.

• under the radar
    under the radar

So sorry for your loss, Poppers. Hang in there, you have many friends here.

• Rebecca 619
    Rebecca 619

poppers, im so sorry for your loss, its a dificult time for you, i lost my brother 10 years ago , i miss him have fond memories of him, cherish your memories.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I'm sorry to hear this -- losing two siblings in such a short time is very sad.

• pearlsister
    pearlsister

Sorry for the lost.. . I can't imagine the pain

• poppers
    poppers

Thank you everyone for your kind expressions of sympathy. I have found the loss of my siblings tougher to get over than losing my parents. Sue was an ideal sister, who always let me know she loved me and gave me unconditional support. Growing up she always made me feel appreciated and safe, and never failed to treat her "birthday present" with kindness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit