so happy today!!

by XstuckX 33 Replies latest jw friends

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

XStuckX, If you and your wife have been letting your kids do extra curricular activites chances are that your family has been the subject of hurtful gossip by the same trolls who gave your wife the dirty looks at the KH. I felt exactly like you growing up in the cult so I let my kids do some things after school. It wasn't untill years later that it got back to me the nasty things that were said behind my back. These people didn't even have the guts to tell me to my face. I'm so glad you are making a clean break from the madness!

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Great. Stuff.

Happy for you.

Loz x

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Wow, that is amazing. Thanks for sharing. I remember when I had a little one at the Cong Meeting at a home. My baby was crying and the Conductor had the gall to tell me to take my baby outside into the cold and spank him. I just stayed in the car and then switched groups. I never again liked that elder.

• crmsicl
    crmsicl

This is good. Before I read your last post I was thinking: Run, save yourselves. I'm glad you made that decision.

Your wife like all of us has had those doubts running through us all those years in the cult. She is ready, let the chips fall. It's in your favor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit