Help me...!

by OneDayillBeFree 37 Replies latest jw friends

• OneDayillBeFree
    OneDayillBeFree

Sorry for the late responses but I've been at the hospital since last night because my aunt went into labor and her husband was out of town. It's a girl if anyone was wondering. Also sorry for any typos, I'm posting on my phone.

First of all, I want to thank all of you for your responses! They all really mean a lot to me, and they've helped me so much.

Secondly, I wanted to clarify a few things.

I did not get my ex-gf pregnant. I found out about it when we randomly met at a store in the mall. It did still makes me feel a bit bad for what happened. It's like a mixture of sadness and anger if that explains anything. But like many of you have said, the past is the past and there's nothing I can do but move on.

Also, I paid the ticket the day after, but the fact that for a moment I believed that maybe I should return to the meetings and just deal with all the watchtower's BS, and then getting a ticket for trying, idk it kind of felt like a sign, although I'm not the kind of person that thinks about occurrences in that way. It also troubles me because my insurance might go up and with the jobless situation I'm currently in, it has stressed me out a lot.

Speaking of jobs, I've been submitting resumes and cover letters like crazy. And there's some options that have come up that I didn't know I had thanks to a poster in this forum.

I'm also located in the southeastern part of the USA. I know some of you were wondering. I can't give out my exact location for obvious reasons but I will once I'm out.

I also checked out the therapist section of this hospital I've been in. Got a few brochures on therapy and treatment. I guess it's rather obvious I suffer from depression. I'll give them a call tomorrow and set up an appt.

I'm not sure if I covered everything but I just want to thank you all once more for being there for me! No matter the differences you all might have, you guys are all great!

OneDay

• OneDayillBeFree
    OneDayillBeFree

Also KateWild, check your PMs!

• cofty
    cofty

Good to hear you are feeling more objective about things now.

If you are suffering from depression then do follow through with your plans to get medical advice.

Best wishes.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Oneday,

Take one day at a time, and one day you'll be free. SOON. Keep us informed. Congrats on your new baby cousin Love Sam xx

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

It looks like you took a deep breath and got some perspective-that's good! There is a adage that you take all your troubles and separate the ones you actually have control over, the ones you have no control over. Ignore the ones you have no control over and deal with the rest. Ex's--water under bridge. Job-you are already taking steps. Ticket? Write a letter to the court and find out how you can challenge the ticket (even though you paid). You don't want it on your record. You usually have some recourse, even though it seems a done deal now.

Moving away? Heck, if you can afford it and you can deal with losing the connections (and chains) that bind you to that place, it might be a good option for you. Disappearing is one good way to fade away. No exes, elders or whatever dogging you. Make sure that you don't cut any ties that you will actualy regret (one good reason to move is that you can fade if you wish)

You are going to be ok. You DO have friends and you do have support. You can get a new job (Houston is a great place to work and not $$$ to live in. And it was 72 degrees today and PERFECT with sunshine. Just saying

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

ODIBF said, "...Also, I paid the ticket the day after, but the fact that for a moment I believed that maybe I should return to the meetings and just deal with all the watchtower's BS, and then getting a ticket for trying, idk it kind of felt like a sign, although I'm not the kind of person that thinks about occurrences in that way..."

Think about this for a moment -- there are NO "signs"!

There is only what happens and coincidence.

Relieve yourself of the superstitious belief that there is a plan for the universe in which you play a major part.

This is not meant as an insult, it is the FACT about HOW THINGS ARE.

There is no "Creator" who cares about you.

We are, each of us, on our own, except for the brief period when we are fellow travelers on the road of time.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"then getting a ticket for trying, idk it kind of felt like a sign"

If you need another sign telling you whether to go back to the KH, here you go...

• MissFit
    MissFit

I thought I would bump this in hope of an update. How's life been treating you? I hope everything is looking up for you.

Miss.Fit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit