Father of four quits job after attending Annual Meeting

by confusedandalone 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• milola
    milola

Here is my take. It looked as though the mom had been crying, the kids were all quiet. I suspect the father indeed said he wasn't going to work that night or the next or the next but an arguement insued which would explain the teary eyes and the quiet kids. Hopefully Mr. Irresponsible will find another job soon because you can almost bet they don't have six months of bill payment saved up.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

" because you can almost bet they don't have six months of bill payment saved up."

This is the first thing that comes to mind as well. As he stands there in line at subway I was thinking, "Maybe he should go to the local grocer and save a few bucks... he will need it"

Their life in just that 15 minute clip looks like it is full of issues off camera. That little video she posted is probably all the fame and glory she will receive in her entire life. I feel for them... with that many children there is no way I am quitting a job.

• sir82
    sir82

SFPW,

Glad to see you have returned to your cynical ways.

I had a feeling it wouldn't be long before the old George showed his true self again.

Welcome back to the dark side!

• out4good3
    out4good3

Wasn't there a blurb somewhere where this person had already found employment that allowed him to make all the meetings and service? So Happpifying!!!!!

In any case, this is one of the things that drove me out. The constant guilt tripping and hammering on putting meeting, service, and whatever WT organizational directive first before everything else dressed up as worship to God.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit