Father of four quits job after attending Annual Meeting

by confusedandalone 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvDegzadEFA

This is completely ridiculous. Even as an uber Dub I WOULD BNEVER EVER DO THIS!!! I could never get so amped about getting a new bible that it moves me to end up coming to the realization I need to quit my job to make meetings. I hope these people get lambasted on youtube for this tomfoolery...

• out4good3
    out4good3

They've already been thoroughly lambasted here.......

This guy is an idiot!!!!!

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

stupidity on steroids

• clarity
    clarity

Omg ... mind control ... ain't it grand!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wait till the disilusion sets in :-(

clarity

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Sounds like a future experience at upcoming assemblies and district conventions in the area. Of course he will be lauded for "putting Jehovah first".

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

confusedandalone:

I don't know if this story is true or not, but I will say this: anybody stupid enough to walk away from a job (especially nowadays), on the religion's say so, and then finds themselves in a bad way, had better go ask the religion for assistance. I'd like to hear how that works out for them.

I can't even feel sorry for anybody like this.

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

I can't believe what I just watched.....does Subway take food stamps?????

• Gayle
    Gayle

The guy is plain tired and overwhelmed. Only behind the guise of quitting a job 'for Jah,' can he get praise. The organization is only a burden to him. He and his wife will only find hardship this way. The children are adorable. Sure, they were excited about their trip & getting their Bible; however they had as much or more elation as getting their 'goldfish' that day.

The GB cannot even begin to understand the needs of family life. They are clueless. With a family like this they see only potential 10 yr olds getting baptized & to get control over and use.

I feel sorry for them.

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

Yeah! October 6th is a monumental day allright! The day your life went into freefall. Poor kids. She actually sounded excited that her husband became a shirker for god.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Have no fear. If he falls on hard time, he can always rely on the Watchtower unemployed JW assistance program.

Ohh that's right... there is no such thing. Well i guess the evil organizations like the Red Cross or Salvation Army will need to step in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit