Here it is, the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me you...

by chapstick 48 Replies latest jw friends

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

" Data-Dog, Advanced audience?"

There are far more viewers on this site compared to those that posted on this particular thread. Also, just because they may not agree with what this guy says, that does not make them less intelligent. Anyway, I can't be held responsible for other people's comments. I said I would watch the film, and I will do so in an objective manner. That's all I can offer.

DD

• chapstick
    chapstick

I'll leave you all to outlaw, his mongrel and the rest of the local intelligencia to provide the enlightenment for the other censorship fanatics. Seems I suddenly remember a bible verse I learned from my past; "Don't Cast Your Pearls Before Swine." Think i'll go and enjoy my freedom with the rest of my elitist friends and new found wealth while you folks are still stuck in the mire with your Jehovah's Witness mentality of being the source of all wisdom. Enjoy the totalitarian "New World Order" slave state you've craved and prayed for ever since you heard the WT message... For the several non-braindead among you at least you're willing to look and consider. Good for you. nuff said...

• chapstick
    chapstick

BTW DD I didn't say there was no intelligence here, far from it. Sociopaths, cats and children are very intelligent, especially children. The cats have an excuse, the sociopath simply doesn't care. Who's left?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Chappy..

If you really have a message that powerful..

You have the perfect opportunity to change the world right here on this forum..

Why not share it?!..

Corrupt Governments and the 1% Ruling Class would Crumble..

Resource Sharing would become the Norm..

The World would be a Happier Place..

Surely you didn`t start the thread,so you could belittle people and Kick my Dog..LOL!!..

Show us what you have to offer..

.................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• chapstick
    chapstick

Even I can have sympathy for an old dog outlaw. I'll get you started but you have to continue the journey

START HERE

Registration comes from Latin rex, regis etc. meaning regal. So think about what occurs to whatever you register , you hand legal title over to the government. When you register anything with the public it releases legal title to the government corporation and leaves you with only equitable title; the right to use, not own. For that use you will pay a use tax which is every tax, be it income, sin, sales, property, etc. as opposed to lawful taxes, excise and impost. So it doesn't appear the government owns the property, which you have registered, they put it in a name , (YOUR NAME IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS), (JOHN HENRY DOE) which so much resembles your own (John Henry Doe), that you won't suspect it. However, the NAME (YOUR NAME IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS) is owned by the government. If you choose rather to record your legal title to your property with the public, in your flesh and blood God given name, you maintain your status as Title Owner. This is one of the most important things you can ever learn for the sake of your commercial affairs.

Look at all the mail coming to your home, anything having to do with money/government will always show your name in all CAPITAL LETTERS. They can not deal with you the living, breathing, flesh and blood person, any other way.

The best example of the effects of registration is the birth certificate. A bankrupt entity, city, state, country, cannot operate in commerce. So how do they manage? Since USA has been bankrupt for decades, having no substance such as gold and silver to back it, the only asset it has are men and women and our labor. We are the collateral for the interest on the loan of the World Bank. Each of us is registered, via the application for a birth certificate. The Treasury issues a bond on the birth certificate and the bond is sold at a securities exchange and bought by the Federal Reserve Bank, which then uses it as collateral to issue bank notes. The bond is held in trust for the Feds at the Depository Trust Corporation. We are the surety on said bonds. Our labor/energy is then payable at some future date. Hence we become the transmitting utility for the transmission of energy. The USG, in order to provide necessary goods and services, creates a commercial bond (promissory note), by pledging the property, labor, life and body of its citizens, as payment for the debt (bankruptcy). This commercial bond made chattel (property) out of us all. We became nothing more than human resources and collateral for the debt.

This was without our knowledge and/or our consent, via the filing (registration) of our birth certificates by our parents. When Moms and Dads apply for a birth certificate, the application is registered. The legal title of their baby is then transferred from Mom/Dad to the State. This is why the state has control of your children. Mom/Dad is left with equitable title of their baby whom they can use for a fee a use tax and since the property does not belong to them, they have to treat it in the manner which the owner wants.

Example, when you purchase a new car, or truck, one of the documents in the "9-Pack" is one the dealership goes over and does not elaborate on. Most people are so busy signing their name on all the paperwork that they don't question anything. What this document does is give title of the car/truck to the State (Department of Motor Vehicles), to whom the Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin (MCO) is sent. The MCO (see example below) is the true ownership title, i.e., equitable (substance) title. You, as the user, have "legal title," meaning they get the elevator (substance) and you get the shaft (legal liability).

Now you know the reason why you are required to buy tags/insurance/vehicle inspection for their vehicle. You receive from the Department of Motor Vehicles a "certificate of title." A certificate of title is not title; it is simply a document stating that title exists somewhere.

• chapstick
    chapstick

Evidence that nothing is going on behind your back and that random events control the planet its inhabitants and that idiots like myself who bring up such nonsense are mentally unbalanced...

"The individual is handicapped, by coming face-to-face, with a conspiracy so monstrous, he cannot believe it exists. The American mind, simply has not come to a realization of the evil, which has been introduced into our midst . . . It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse such a philosophy, which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent."
    - FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, 1956

“There’s a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman and child. Before I leave this high and noble office, I intend to expose this plot.”
    – President John F. Kennedy

“The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot
    to destroy the American’s freedom and before I leave office, I
    must inform the citizens of this plight."
    -President Kennedy was assassinated on the
    22nd of November, 1963 ten days after he
    made this speech to Columbia University
    on Nov 12, 1963.

John F. Kennedy

He knew what you are just beginning to find out now.

"Who controls the food supply controls the people;
    who controls the
    energy controls whole continents;
    who controls
    money controls the world."Henry Kissinger

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day.

It is a system that has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations." John F. Kennedy

Sarah McClendon: "What will the people do if they ever find out the truth about Iraq-gate and Irancontra?”

George H.W. Bush: "Sarah, if the American people ever find out what we have done, they will chase us down the streets and lynch us."

• chapstick
    chapstick

Can't save the world by myself Outlaw, just doing my part by participating in the process with many many others. No one can be truely free until everyone is free and it's happening right before your eyes...

1st semester curriculum...

https://www.youtube.com/user/bdona4556?feature=g-high-u

OK Outlaw, what else can I do to help you or anyone else truely wanting to know about this? I'll do my best to show anyone how to ride a bike or waterski as well but I can't do it for you or anyone else, that's physics which I, try as I might can't control...

If you or anyone has a legitimate question or concern and doesn't want to nitpick or argue you can contact me on facebook and I'll either give you an answer or point you to the source. That is really all I or anyone can do...fair enough?

https://www.facebook.com/jack.chapman.79069?fref=ts

• Witness My Fury
  • Oubliette

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit