Here it is, the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me you...

by chapstick 48 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Chappy..

If you had the answers and,you were concerned about Mankind..

You`d simply post the answers.....I would.....You didn`t do that..

You don`t have the answers..

Your stuck in the same place everyone else is..

The Ruling Class Rules.....We Pay the Bills.....Period..

..................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

WinstonSmith - "I think there is a lot of merit in the whole 'religion and lots of common practices came from ancient times' train of thought. What we have today with religion is essentially a copy of a copy of a copy."

Definately explains why the resolution seems so off; copies of copies are never quite as sharp as the original.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Outlaw - "Are you living under someones house and they don't know about it?!.."

You might be surprised just how comfy a crawlspace can be...

• chapstick
    chapstick

Outlaw, I gave you the answer and like I said earlier all you have to say in retun is "Do it ALL for ME, I'm to xxx lazy and to fxxx stupid to do it myself." If you're hungry, not totally disabled and I tell you the direction to the market it doesn't mean I'm going to drive you there and pay for your groceries as well. I'd just tell you to eat the xxx you display. Adults don't want everything done for them, children do...

Edited for language, guideline 3 - jgnat

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I will choose the "pass it by as another flaky post" option as per the OP.

• Oubliette
  • J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

i think i know what kind of herbs you are growing in your bedroom, must be some really good stuff.

• Witness My Fury
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Chappy is the Queen a 7 foot lizard in disguise too?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw, I gave you the answer and like I said earlier all you have to say in retun is "Do it ALL for ME, I'm to xxx lazy and to fxxx stupid to do it myself." If you're hungry, not totally disabled and I tell you the direction to the market it doesn't mean I'm going to drive you there and pay for your groceries as well. I'd just tell you to eat the xxx you display. Adults don't want everything done for them, children do.....chapstick

Chappy..

You`ve given no answers,or proof to your claims..

Thats the minimum you should be providing to your readers..

You lose "all credibility" if your unable to do that..

................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit