Here it is, the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me you...

by chapstick 48 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

As we speak I actually enjoy the new benefit of no taxes, growing herbs in my bedroom without reprisal

and the bank paying my mortgage and utilities.

The bank pays your Bills?!..You don`t pay taxes?!..

How did you manage that?..

There must be instructions or a plan of some sort..

Are you living under someones house and they don`t know about it?!..

................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

If we want to talk about curves that describe trend, people and science, the inverted U is way ahead of the sine.......just sayin.

• chapstick
    chapstick

That's exactly right outlaw. My mortgage (theirs in reality), utilities (already mine through inheritance). Taxes? Pre-paid by my parents and grandparents just like yours. MY house, I OWN it. Look on YOUR mortgage. You're a tennant, a renter and the bank is the owner. For me and others the bank is forced to perform its original purpose as distribution agent for my Birth Bond instead of stealing it first and then making me pay for it again like yourself. If you think for one minute I'm going to hold your hand, lead you and provide allthe answers in a neat little package you are deluded . How did I manage it? I did my own research and I listened instead of laughing my ass off like the bitch dog you display. Your own key has already been provided by the labor and sweat of your parents and ancestors and left under the trustee-ship of the criminal and religious corporate empire that you and the other citizens (look up what a citizen is) support and even praise. Bottom line, the religious part of the empire that you spend so much time bitching and laughing about owns your literal ass and you own nothing. You can say "nobody owns me". I'll bet there were thousands of slaves here in the US who said the same thing in the 18th and 19th century. Didn't change reality. You are literally, physically and legally a slave, albeit a pampered house slave but a slave no less. You financially and otherwise support a business owned by the Vatican and Crown for the profit of a few oligarchs who have been stealing the assets of the planet for centuries. Keep on laughing and enjoying your masters "priviledges" and "services" the company provides for you. All I have done is point out the direction, I wont do it for you. If you don't want it I could care less...

• chapstick
    chapstick

Cyrus, you sound like a lazy idiot who wants everything given to him and a pat on the head, exactly like every slave. Thanks for the evidence...

• chapstick
    chapstick

Data-Dog, Advanced audience? You must be shitting me...

• chapstick
    chapstick

Problemaddict, WHAT?

• chapstick
    chapstick

Hofer, Believe it? No. Big difference in knowing and believing. What you do is believe. I know the environment I live in and who pays my bills. You just respond to statements, not bills from your owners who claim your account is deficient. You dutifully serve by sending them your hard earned wealth that was yours to begin with.

• jgnat
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

"Truth" is such a dangerous concept.

• chapstick
    chapstick

jgnat, AND? They used to give slaves in the American south 50 lashes for even uttering the word Freedom. Now they arrest children for selling lemon aide on the street and farmers for selling produce to their neighbors. They'll kick your door in and throw you in prison (after kicking your ass) for growing a simple plant. Hundreds are murdered by psychotic cops because of nothing but the way they look or even think. Oil companies come to our neighborhoods wanting to frack us and our land so the corporate cops bust heads and arrest the protestors and protect the parasites. I suppose it's all those "law breakers", including those idiotic freemen who are the real problem eh? If you're not willing to draw the line with your own freedom where DO you draw the line?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit