Have you put on the "New Personality" ?

by Phizzy 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• wasblind
    wasblind

That So-called "New Personality " is a tight fit and can proved to be very restrictive

like trynna squeeze into Petite size clothes when you know good and well that you should be in a plus size

Come to think of it. I can't recall any large size people depicted in the WTS version of paradise

I guess " New Personalities " come in one size

• FrankieGoesToHollywood
    FrankieGoesToHollywood

No, I dont have "put on" a new personality. Just stopped doing things that are bad for myself and others.

Why would I (or any other sane person for that matter) obey a destructive, grotesque, non-Christian cult promoted by some insane "Governing Body" in Brooklyn, NY?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Talk about tight fit, wasblind. Hubby has a thick neck. Genetic. It's tough finding dress shirts to accommodate. So when he's all dressed up like a monkey, tie included, he wobbles his head like a dog with a new collar.

Hint?

• Miss.Fit
    Miss.Fit

Lisa Rose- I was born in. I agree with you that it is hard to seperate the JW teaching and our natural traits. I too have struggled with low self esteem and extreme self doubt.

Jgnat....I was in the same boat... except It was child abuse instead of spousal. I am 50 now and am still working on finding the pieces.

• jgnat
    jgnat

For Miss.Fit:

WhoamI

• Miss.Fit
    Miss.Fit

Thanks Jnat. I am bad at puzzles. I get impatient and try to force the pieces to fit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit