Bible Has Problems, Yet Its One Verse Can Solve All Our Problems!

by abiather 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• abiather
    abiather

Science shows that humans have been living on earth more than 6000 years (contrary to OT chronology). Again inconsistency is pointed out in NT too which says Jesus who did countless good works—including control over forces of nature and even death itself—yet people killed him, just like killing the duck that lays golden egg!

Despite such inconsistencies, a single verse in the Bible can solve all our problems: “Don't call anyone on earth 'Father,' because you have only one Father, the one in heaven.” (Mathew 23:9) This verse piercingly sheds light on the eternal truth of equality of all human beings!

When a CHRISTIAN Chief Minister took charge of the State of Kerala (India) in 2011, he who knew this verse’s significance, made a goal: No one should be landless in his State. And he is accomplishing this great goal. In a very short time, one District was declared to be the first zero-landless District. Soon the whole State will become the first Indian State where there is nobody who is landless!!! This is what political will means. If there is a will, there is a way. If this is possible with a State of 33 million people, why not with the whole world?

Let us see what all things Mathew 23:9 can do? On the basis of this verse, UN can decide the following (which Governments should implement):

1. HOUSING: No one should own more than one house. Present occupants of each house are declared to be the owners of the respective houses. Whoever stays in a rented house will, henceforth, pay the rent to the Government. The rent money will be used to make houses for the beggars or to construct future houses.
    2. EMPLOYMENT: Working hours are reduced from 8 hours to 6 hours (or even less as the need may be) to accommodate the unemployed. No overtime work should be permitted.
    3. EQUAL REPRESENTATION OF WOMEN in all establishments (50-50) including all Legislative Bodies. And Men and women will assume Highest Office of the country and corporations on rotation.
    4. ECONOMY should not be ruled by market forces (or Demand-Supply phenomenon). When something goes scarce, the seller limits the quantity one can buy so that all should have at least some (as opposed to the present trend of raising the price so that only the rich can have it)
    5. LANGUAGE: Presently no language is perfect. A panel of scholars from all languages should create a new simple language which would retain the best of all languages. One word should not have more than one meaning. This language should be the primary and international language; all existing languages will remain as secondary languages. (This will be a good news for NASA too which is on the look-out for an ideal language to be used for programming Artificial Intelligence)

The GOLDEN Principle behind Mathew 23:9 can solve even more problems, if one wills!

• cantleave
    cantleave

That is pretty much communism isn't it?

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

@cantleave my thoughts exactly. I can't believe this hasn't already been tried. :)

• abiather
    abiather

Instead of remembering a failed ism which wasted its resources on Defence and ignored much of the above mentioned things, call it TRUE CHRISTIANITY in action!

"In His (God's) will is our peace," Dante declared. God's will is that all should live as one family. Instead we opted Mutual Assured Destruction (MAD). Did we have peace? No.

When we are ready to accept some inconveniences for the sake of the disprivileged, there will be real peace on earth.

• cofty
    cofty

Abiather. Read some history.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Nope, I am afraid I disagree with the OP. Matt 7.12... Do unto others....

If everyone lived by this the world would be better. Kate xx

• abiather
    abiather

KateWild

Your reaction is not Wild as your username suggests. You are realy a SOFT flower in this WILD FOREST called the world. Jesus has certainly noted your comments: " “You are not far from the kingdom of God.” (Mark 12:34)

• designs
    designs

"Those on my left to eternal, depart from me, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels" Matt.25:41

The NT is full of scary psychotic proclaimations. For every nice thing Jesus says it is outdone by the genocide he threatens humanity with.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

Well done Kate. Jesus is taking notes.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

What cofty said.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit