ITS A MIRCALE,YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPEN TO ME.

by Crazyguy 21 Replies latest jw friends

• losingit
    losingit

Keep on making good love to her!

• KW13
    KW13

" First I made love to my wife, maybe I'm better in bed then I thought, because about an hour after that"

You had my full attention until i realised you didn't actually last an hour. Disappointed.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Ummm... KW13 - he never said how long the sexual encounter lasted, he was saying that an hour afterwards is when the rest transpired. The sexual encounter may have lasted 24 hours for all we know. Perhaps you need to read s-l-o-w-e-r.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

"
    She said she could'nt believe how much zeal I had when i was leaving Jehovah's ORG meaning how much bible study etc I was doing."

I applaud you. I made similar steps with my wife and because she was a thinker and not truly 100% indoctrinated she stood by me and our relationship has grown ever stronger. Forget about everyone else and focus on your family. YOU WILL MAKE NEW FRIENDS OUTSIDEW THE ORG or atleast acquaintances that are far more valuable then drones. A real woman who loves you will atleast try to process your decision. Stick out your chest and rejioce... there will be tough times but if she is with you they become easier.

• Watkins
    Watkins

Wonderful! I don't think it's a 'miracle', though. You just found out that your wife loves you MORE than the religion. Wasn't that what your worry was about? Make sure you continue to emphasis how very much MORE you love HER than anything else, religion included.

I'm very happy to hear your news, CG - I know how upset you were over the possible scenarios. I'm SO happy for your whole family. You can weather this storm together - fantastic!

W~

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

WOW!! SO that's the secret?!? All this time I have been doing it backwards! I diss the ORG and THEN try to seduce my wife! All joking aside, this illustrates something that I have been thinking about lately. I really believe that my wife loves me MORE than JEHOVAH of the WATCHTOWER.

DD

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi Crazyguy, I'm glad that you were able to discover one way to release your wife's authentic persona. DITTO what Black Sheep wrote about helping your wife to critically think for herself and not thinking for her.

Have you thought about revising your DA'ing letter to include a paragraph about warning the elders not to contact your wife without you being present? Maybe playing the headship, slander, warning them you will be recording all conversations with elders, and litigation cards may help you.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

This is just a first wonderful step and yes I will take all your advise and not slam her religion but just love her and my children. Now I can leave even DA what do I care and then go to a church that I wish and show my kids through my actions and my new friends etc. that the ORG is not the be all end all. This will just put more cracks in the whole thing and eventually it will all come down around them and then they will be free too. I'll be able to teach from the bible and continue to be all that I can be as a Father without the ORg marginalizing me. It may take a few years but I can now see my family out, light out of darkness, what's that scripture the borg likes to quote in Proverbs LOL. This maybe one of the happiest days of my life and it bring hope to all of us here that we can escape the clutches of this evil Cult.

• offgrid5150
    offgrid5150

congrats sir. She's a keeper! I hope I get the same reaction eventually :)

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

It would be wrong for the elders to say she could leave you. I am sure that former elder was thinking about what elders actually do instead of what they are supposed to do.

Also, you probably are that good in bed, so what the elders say to your wife wouldn't work anyway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit