ITS A MIRCALE,YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPEN TO ME.

by Crazyguy 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

First I made love to my wife, maybe I'm better in bed then I thought, because about an hour after that my wife comes back in and I'm sitting at my desk and I asked Her, "when the elders DF me are you going to leave me, spiritual endangerment and all" She said, NO, I don't feel endangered and we talked awhile and I talked about DA ing and not sure what to do, then I shared with her a toned down version of the DA letter that I posted and that led to her asking about my beliefs and understandings of who the Great Crowd and 144K, heaven and earthly hopes. I was even able to tell her how they changed or distorted the meaning of the word Naos to show the great crowd not in heaven. I was able to show her some of the scriptures from the DA letter, able to tell her a little about 1914 and how Jesus did'nt invisably come in a presence, showing her scriptures on that and some more TTATT. She said she could'nt believe how much zeal I had when i was leaving Jehovah's ORG meaning how much bible study etc I was doing.

We talked about how I feel a closer connection now that the dogma of anothers understanding is gone and i can see the bible and my relationship in a fresh new light.

Im at a loss for words, earlier I was on the phone with a former elder and he was advising me on what to do as for DAing or JCing and he was telling me all the things the elders may say after I'm labeled an apostate and how they may come and tell her that if she want to leave me she can. The stress and now Im so HAPPY!!!!!!!!

• clarity
    clarity

Nice going!....good for you

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I am very happy for you. Your wife sounds like a reasonable person, maybe you will be able to bring her out with you, that would be fantastic. I hate to see any more families broken up by the Watchtower.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Wow,,I am so happy for you! This is a wonderful 'miracle' for you! So glad when both husband and wife can stand by each other and 'weather' the storm leaving JWs.

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

Crazyguy: I am happy that you and your wife had an open discussion. You certainly feel relieved. Just continue to show a greater measure of love and respect to her. I hope the same happens once with my wife.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

That sounds great, but be careful. Don't do all her reasoning for her. Encourage her to arrive at conclusions that she owns because she has thought them through. Point her to information that she needs to know, then encourage her to think for herself.

Trying to become her new Guru might be a mistake.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Just keep showing her love. I say, JWs love bomb you when they want you to be one of them, so love bomb her when you don't want her to be one of them. Worked with my husband.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

What Julia Orwell said above. Put aside all the religious mumbo-jumbo crap and JW anti-preaching and just love her more than ever.

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Well done Bro, you give hope to lots of us out here, really pleased for you!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Go give your wife an extra hug. What a great start to the day!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit