New "Generations" WT Study Article in 2014??

by daringhart13 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Splash
    Splash

There's some info I posted at the bottom of this thread on the length of generations as mentioned in the bible:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/265910/4/The-1914-generation-is-still-going-strong-100-years-later-2014-study-article

Splash

• flipper
    flipper

Wow. I need to print a copy of this WT out to ask some of my JW relatives to explain it . Incredible bullshitting going on here. This comment and quote alone , " Thus, NOT EVERY ANOINTED PERSON TODAY is included in " this generation " of whom Jesus spoke. " That statement alone should cause alarm bells and red flags to rattle around in JW's minds if they weren't so blinded by mind control. I mean, come on- weren't we ALL told for years and years as JW's that the anointed would eventually get lesser in number as the " system " winded down and only a few older anointed may be alive to lead JW's into the alleged " paradise " ? It's freaking ridiculous how the GB and WT leaders are conning and deceiving JW's to believe in this crock of $hit information and look what happens- even the NUMBER of anointed has exploded into about 3,000 more in total number the last few years as the WT leaders try to EXTEND the overlapping generation theory totally dissing Jesus meaning of the " generation " prediction so they can suit their own financial goals in pushing forward the WT organization based on lies and falsehoods. It is disgusting and sickening to see 7 million plus people deceived by this

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

I did a quick search. In September of last year, JWN member VM44, indicated that Mark Sanderson was then 47. It was in this thread, but on page 3:

New GB Member - Mark Sanderson

Here's a link to his post:

From the public records:

Douglas M Sanderson, 47
    124 Columbia Hts, Apt, Brooklyn, NY 11201-1600

It's interesting that the GB downplay his age. No mention of it was mention in the WT article "introducing" him.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Fred Franz died in 1992.

Douglas Mark Sanderson was born in 1965. That means he would have had to start partaking when he was only 27 years old or even younger to possibly be part of the "this generation."

Simon Morley wrote a nice examination of this in this thread:

It's the OP of the thread.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

THANK YOU!! I've been looking for those paragraphs in the Study Articles on their website.....and for some bizarre reason can't find them! Thanks for posting!!!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

They just keep holding the carrot out there and just a little in front of you to so you'll stay focused on it. Wonder what there going to in a few years when it becomes clear they have to move the carrot out some more?? Maybe that why there doing all this downsizing and moving because they know more people will leave then before but by then they'll still be ok since they will not have the costs. When it all settles they will still have a lot of idiot follower they still keep on the chain usinging some new carrot. Rinse and repeat rinse and repeat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit