How many found the REAL truth from the internet?

by Leander 61 Replies latest jw friends

• jerome
    jerome

I just thought that i'd bring this topic back to the top.

Saying that there alot of newbies surfacing.

jerome

• termite 35
    termite 35

Hi Leander;It was the internet that gave me the courage to finally let go...Had been attending meetings for years ,but could never explain why I refused to get baptised.Started to get left out of social situations -big hint!The more they pushed me the farther I ran-finally decided that I could'nt watch my children die a horrid death just because I did'nt have the right attitude...Decided to go back and get it right this time..then I got a computer and was DYING to look at some ex-jw sites as when at a convention I was told not to look at their literature or i'd leave the truth immediately...Wondered why?What could be as persuasive as that?What if they had some good points?i'd always asked questions about the soc's finances,holdings etc and had'nt had a satisfactory reply..so decided to do a search,found a site ans read for hours; I honestly can't remember which one it was;and have never found it again..But I found many others...all around the un issue time which was good.I asked everyone about it and hated the way they spoke with so much authority on something they know nothing about.Then I phoned the un and Bethel and was shouted at and mocked by a wtbt bastard ..thanks mate!!!Never went back,never will,THANKYOU- ALL OF YOU XXXXXX

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit