Dying to Believe

by Watchtower-Free 23 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Just saw this and thought I would pass it along . its about a young JW who died

because of JW blood policy. The Dad fought in the courts and is now making a film

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dying-to-believe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx7a8pH6uvI

• stillin
    stillin

Poor guy...that's some sad stuff

• dazed but not confused
  • LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

When this was playing out in the media, I was a WT Drone. I was a JW/GB JW.ORG true Believer.

Now, I have woken up and am no longer of the JW . Org mentally dull, persuasion.

This man is an honorable man. He is a Great Father. He loved and tried to help his sick daughter.

What excruciating, unbearable, heartache his wife and family will feel, when they wake up to the fact that JW.ORG is just another man made up religion and realize how cruel they have been to Betthany and her loving Dad.

So sad.

LoisLane

• Londo111
    Londo111

marked

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

posted to my FB looking forward to the remarks

• whathappened
    whathappened

This is so sad what happened to this family. The Watchtower has to be brought down, brick by brick, piece by piece.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

A few years back one of the WT lawyers involved in this story gave a public talk at our KHall. It focused on Bethany's resolve to obey Jehovah despite the pressure from the doctors, and on her strong faith in the resurrection. He even played an audio recording of Bethany's voice...Several in the hall were wiping tears. At that time I viewed this as successfully passing the ultimate test of one's faith in God. Today I realize how Bethany was coerced and misinformed by her JW support system including the HLC and WT lawyers. It would had been impossible for her to recognize that her father's actions were motivated by his love for her. Another innocent life lost at the hands of a dangerous cult - shame on you the Watch Tower.

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

Tragic....someone will have to pay. You may not believe in hell, but someone will pay eternally for persuading this young girl that she should make a life and death decision based on a policy that did not come into existence until the 50's and has changed and morphed for decades...could she have taken one of the now "conscience" matter components or fractions and her life saved?

Cannot continue expressing myself on this subject....I am ready to put a fist through my monitor!!!

SOP

• hoser
    hoser

I know some of the Elders that took her out of the hospital and hid her away from the authorities.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit