Self Destructing. oh-oh.

by Captain Blithering 36 Replies latest jw friends

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Hi Captain, I would be slightly concerned if I had done what you have. If the people you've spoken to openly, come across other Witnesses, do you think they will not quote you?

I'd love to tell one or two I've known in the territory for years, but I wouldn't risk it!

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Ooops I missed a bit there. My mom is in the truth. I was brought up in it, though my Dad, a non-JW etc.....

Sorry bout that guys..

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Thanks Suraj, i'm not bothered about reproof at all, i just want to not disappoint my family and yet wake the missus up. Time i slowed down i think. And kate, my missus has noticed the difference in me since i stepped down, she likes me much more now, and she can see im happier. Shes not at all bothered about position in the cong. We have a right laugh during the meetings, and we have a couple of decent friends in the org although we're not very social creatures.. I suppose everyones different, different things work for different people. I cant believe ive known ttatt for nearly a year now, time flies, so whats another couple years? too long thats what!

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Oh, forgot to mention. I hated the CO and his wife. That really nailed it for me this summer.

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Cheers quellycatface, our cong ain't as bad as that, it's quite tolerable really... Some really good decent folk. I think that's what's making the long option doable.. And searcher, my customers won't say anything, and if someone tells on my non tract reporting and I actually get in trouble for it, then I'll cross that ridiculously contemptible Bridge when I come to it!

• Comatose
    Comatose

I was planning a long fade like you. But, after two months I just couldn't take it. So it went total stop then. Hang in there. Best wishes.

• MsGrowingGirl20
    MsGrowingGirl20

The FREEDOM is so damn sweet but be careful if you plan to fade.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

'To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.'

- Voltaire

- Wing Commnader

• KateWild
    KateWild

I cant believe ive known ttatt for nearly a year now, time flies, so whats another couple years? too long thats what!-CB

LOL! Just make sure you are in control. They will get frustrated and mess up each time you triumph over a situation, no matter how small. You da boss! Kate xx

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Wing Commander, I want to place that quote on my profile. I love it.

(Reading Voltaire is a bit of a challange though, as I foundout in college.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit