Goodbye and Thank You Jw Net (Last Post)

by Brother Mike 59 Replies latest jw friends

• scary21
    scary21

Hope you will be happy . Come back for a visit any time.

Sherry

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

It's been interesting Bro Mike.

I meant no harm it just got my goat when you tried to stipulate who could post.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

Best wishes

Hoab

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

The expression 'if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen' seems fitting

• minimus
    minimus

who is Brother Mike???

• Etude
    Etude

Too bad, Brother Mike. Somehow, I sense that you have been pining for something you miss from the JWs. I understand that. They offered me a sense of security, community and friendship like I had not experienced anywhere. But, at what cost? It was too high a price for me once I realized what I would have to give up intellectually and morally. I broke away while facing fears of what would happen next; fears of being alone without family and friends; with limited options of expressing my feelings to someone and receiving comfort. It was worth it. I could not live with myself and perpetuate a lie. Perhaps you're not there yet and it will take you longer until you simply can't stand the hypocrisy of the WTBTS. If you can live with that, then that's your lot in life. But, you won't be able to blame anyone but yourself. If you change your mind and accept the consequences of your action, it's OK. That's how we learn to walk and do many other things: by failing and correcting our ways. I hope there will always be time for you to do that.

• Brother Mike
    Brother Mike

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine." -William Hartnell

• rmt1
    rmt1

There's some coffee left.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Brother Mike:

Unfortunately, you will likely keep coming back because you cannot UN-learn TTATT.

Many come here for a long time before or even without ever actually "leaving" the Congregation.

Do what is good for you and yours!

Doc

• LogCon
    LogCon

I don't understand these farewell posts.

What is the purpose?

Are you hoping for some kind of special response? If you are not going to post comments anymore, just stop. Who really cares? I'm sure NO ONE waits with baited breath for your comments.

• Hortenzie
    Hortenzie

Goodbye Former Friends, Love Brother Michael.

- Ha, ha. Are you already shunning us?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit