People, I'm still living in fear.

by Julia Orwell 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• KateWild
    KateWild

I'm really appreciative of the support here, especially from ppl like Katewild-Julia

Same to you. You have supported me more than you know, before I started posting. On JWsurvey you helped me. You were posting something about heirarchy in the BOrg and your name is Julia Orwell, I thought it was funny. I was having such a bad day, and a whitty, very intelligent lady cheered me up.

For months your posts on JWsurvey were a source of encouragement, and then I saw you here too. It was nice.

Sam xx

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

I'm still thinking CAA's letter is unintended genious. Write the letter but don't sign it. It will wreck havoc among those in charge. But then your intention to be done with them once and for all won't be satisfied as they would hound you for the signature.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

LOL that's hilarious! I'm not as strongly constituted as CAA though. He has nerves of steel.

On the plus side, I just drew a transfer of Bender smoking and drinking on the rear window of my car. Let JWs see that. I can't get dfd for putting a cartoon character on the back of my car, but it's something that will make me look really 'worldly' in their eyes. Mind you, I didn't do it to flip them the bird, I did it because I like Futurama.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit