a thread of support for OZZIEPOST and MRS OZZIE

by Prisca 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Mazza
    Mazza

;;;;;;;;;;;Nonetheless it's like grieving for the loss of all your family in an accident, yet in this case, they're all still alive.

Hi Ozzie, I've been there done that. I lived your nightmare 20 years ago, down in Hobart. All my immediate family and relatives are JWs. However we "woke up" when our kids were little and before they became robots for the Society - so at least we have our two children and each other .We sooooooooo tried to slip away quietly. I really don't understand how some people get away with it and others don't. The Society is very inconsistent. They even write it in their literature that you can leave if you want - but of course this is a lie.

I'm so sorry for what you will have to go thru. I am especially concerned about Mrs Ozzie. This type of grief is extremely bad for the body. It's not like losing someone or a whole family to an accident - because they haven't gone and you can't grieve and move on. I had a doctor explain tht to me once. My mother was so distressed about not being able to associate with me that she cried for 2 yrs. Ten years later she was diagnosed with breast cancer. Breast cancer normally takes about ten years of developement before it is diagnosed. Cancer and other serious illnesses are often a product of severe emotional distress. Pls tell Mrs Ozzie to take some action to protect her body. I recommend a daily walk of about 45 minutes and some meditation if she can manage to do it without getting too upset. You both should eat extra carefully - and take some supplements like Vit B - which are good for the nerves.

I'd like to talk to you both about my experience some time. I'm in Hong Kong visiting David for a couple of weeks - but I would like to call you when I get back to Melbourne if you feel up to it. I have 20 yrs of experience to call on. I also have a lovely home in Melbourne - if you and Mrs Ozzie want to drive down for a weekend sometime - I would make you very welcome.

warmest thoughts
    Marilyn

• larc
    larc

Ozzie,

I am so sorry that you are going through this. Your last post about the treatment in your own home was horrifying. You are a nice man and you and your wife don't deserve this kind of treatment.

• Imbue
    Imbue

Ozzie, Sorry about your family difficulties. What about honoring your parents? It is shameful!

btw I really enjoy your posts

"Not part of the inner circle class"-Larc

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

OZZIEPOST,

Your wisdom and compassion has impressed me from your response to my first post to the present. This trial you are going through is so unfair.

I have wondered what we will do when we are caught and butchered by the WT machine. I imagine myself reasoning with a relative, especially a child:

"I am NEVER COMING BACK! I could not if I wanted to. So if you (child or friend) intend to exercise the WT mandate of shunning to the extreme of having nothing to do with your parents (friends) please note that this is your decision, knowing it will never help us as you hope, but will only hurt us.

Jesus said, "love your enemies". Why let men cause you to hate your parents? Jesus never shunned anyone, but loved, by word and deed, even unbelievers.

Desperate thoughts from one who anticipates following in your foot steps soon. As of tonight our family was abruptly dis-invited to the graduation of the son of one of our close friends. I am so glad we have reached many of our family members before this began.

Take care Ozzie and wife. 'This too will pass'.

Jst2laws

• Primadonna
    Primadonna

Dear ozzie and Mrs,

i've come out of retirement just for this thread, because of the incredible kindness and concern that you've shown me here and other places as well. You are wonderful, loving people and it leaves me in tears here thinking of the pain that you're going through.

please know that you're not alone, even those as far away as i am from you geographically are sending all our love and affection and positive thoughts to you. going through this is, like you said, greiving a living death. a senseless one, like someone when dies because of a drunk driver or in any other senseless, violent act.

this IS violence. Brutality is too kind a word for the mind control that the cult uses to murder families. It's a crime, a sin that no amount of punishment could ever atone for.

i'm so, so sorry for your pain. i'm sorry that your children don't have the understanding necessary to realize that not everyone in this life gets a set of loving, nurturing parents. to give such up for the tenets of any religion goes against, in my own eyes, any concept of love of God, or from God, that i could imagine. the bible says to honor your parents. how do they claim to be anything, let alone christians?

i just want you both to know that i'm thinking of you, and i want you to know that there are many i'm sure, like myself, who would love to have you as our parents if we'd been so blessed. i should have been so lucky...i hope they come to their senses. soon.

love,
    esmeralda

• Seven
    Seven

{{{Ozzie and Mrs. Ozzie}}}

I'm so sorry you two fine people have to go through this. You both are in my thoughts.

love,
    seven

• patio34
    patio34

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Ozziepost,

I'd like to offer my sympathies and ((((())))) for you both. I hope it gets better for you.

Love,
    Pat

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

(((((hugs))))) I'm sorry for the pain.Hang in there.

Always,
    Cowboy

It took me quite a while to realize that the real deal is to be able to be enough of a person on your own to know when somebody loves you and cares about you.
    ~Stevie Ray Vaughn

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

Mazza, such good advices to the (((( Ozzies))) !! I'm glad you mentioned about their diet and excersises, and I hope they go visit you soon. I'm sorry life has been so sad for you in the past. Please Ozzie and Mrs Ozzie, stay well; we will be sad if something else happen to you... I always read your beautiful posts and they inspire me so much.

I wish I can be on Mrs Ozzies body, so that I can take her cry. As a mother, I can understand, even though I'm not a JW, I can imagine their trial. Love and prayers,

Yadira

• anewlife
    anewlife

Mr. & Mrs. Ozzie: I have not had the "privilege" of "meeting" you, but you sound like two really great people and having been through the "rejection and shunning by the WTS, congregation and family" my heart goes out to you!

When you need reassurance that you're REALLY loved, knowing those others only have "conditional love", come here to see it. We have plenty of nonjudgmental love and affection for you!!

My thoughts are with you both!

anewlife

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit