teenyuck

{{{{{Ozzie & Mrs.}}}}}

My heart goes out to you.

My love and best wishes,
    Tina

• TheStar
    TheStar

(((Mr. and Mrs. Ozziepost))))

My heart aches for you. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. May you find the strength to endure.

Much Love,

Star

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

{{{{Ozzie and Mrs Ozzie}}}}

I'm sorry that you are having a rough time at the moment at the hands of the WT...just remember that you and Mrs Ozzie are good people...no matter what!!!

Keep your chin up possums

Beck

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

OZZIES.
    I am smitten with despair to think that you are beginning this ordeal.
    No words can mean anything.
    Good people like yourselves dont deserve to be robbed of everything youve invested in like this.
    My sympathy is profuse.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

((((ozzie and mrs ozzie))))

so sorry

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

{{{{{Ozzie and Mrs Ozie}}}}}

I am so sorry to hear this. This kind of treatment is just so heartbreaking. I can't believe we were all a part of this heartless and so un-Christ-like regime run by such dogmatic Pharisees. They have so much to answer for, but in the meantime I hope that your children will remember your fine examples of what real Christian love is and come to their senses.

You certainly do not deserve this cruel treatment. You have well earned the love and respect you have from all here and you both have been such a source of encouragement to me in your emails right from my first time posting on.

{{{{HUGS}}}}

Had Enough

"Never doubt that a small group of citizens can change the world.
    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
    ...Margaret Mead

• BATHORY
    BATHORY

G'Day oz mate.

This is wrong !! Your a legend amoung gentle persons !

Dont stress matey ill drop a line to 'ol viv mouritz and sort this out for you.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

So sorry about this. *****HUGS*****

• Englishman
    Englishman

Prisca,

Wow, I had it wrong. You tell'em were all behind them here please!

Englishman.

• Dino
    Dino

Hello Ozzie and Ozzie's better half.

Ozzie, the only time that the phrase "I know how you feel" means anything to me is if I know that they REALLY know how I feel.

Well Ozzie, I know how you feel brother.
    I have walked a mile in those shoes and I wont lie to you, it aint fun. The systems that they have put in place are very effective to ferret out any dissenters.

What could I possibly say to be assuasive?
    Also what suggestions could I make for the difficult times ahead?

Please take comfort that you have your God-given soulmate as an ally in this ordeal. It will take time, but with your standing together united on this, an impression will be made on all onlookers. You and your spouse will also draw closer, knowing you two.

Might I suggest that you keep a journal during this time?

My wife's brother-in-law recently contracted a terminal illness and is now going back to the meetings after not caring about "the truth" his entire life (despite my repeated and concerted efforts to reason otherwise with him). Miraculously he still associates with us. In talking with his son, who is not a JW, about his father's sudden spiritual renaissance, I warned him about that religion. He stopped me and said he would NEVER step foot in a kingdom hall, because of how Jehovah's Witnesses break up families.

That is the main reason I have a virulent hatred for the policies of the society.

Please know that you are not alone in your ordeal and that our thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

Dino

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit