Interview with TD

by TD 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• Open mind
    Open mind

Thanks TD!

om

• Earnest
    Earnest

Thanks for the background, TD. I must be a contemporary as I remember the heart and mind assembly, around 1970 I think. I can always relate to your posts and whether I agree with them or not I find your eloquence and kindness compelling.

• TD
    TD

Wow! Good memory, Earnest. Thanks!

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

I enjoyed reading your story, thanks for sharing!

• should have known better
    should have known better

The heart and the mind assy. 1971, my first assy. as a bible study. Why oh why did i not run? well i was in love with a lovely girl who happened to be a jw. 40 + years on and i have my life back, wonderfull.

• cofty
    cofty

I remember the assembly with the larger-than-life models of the heart and brain lighting up and arguing with each other.

haha yes I remember that too!

Thanks for your story TD

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Good story. Thank you for sharing.

LoisLane

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Nice experience. I was brought up in the truth until the mid-80's then my mom was DF'd for smoking. She came back in 2000, when I started studying again. It did feel cosy and lovely back the day. I used to love Twickenham as a child because it was like a mini-holiday for mom and me. I do feel it's changed and not for the better. There is less social stuff going on and that's tough for youngsters and smaller families.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit