Here are a few of my favourites:
1. Reckless: Aidan Quinn & Darryl Hannah (LOVE THIS MOVIE TO PIECES)1984
2. Female Troubles: (John Waters - 1974) Divine, Mink Stole, Edith Massey
3. Baraka: 1992 (simply breathtaking, and without a script or actors, just planet Earth and its inhabitants)
4. Bona: (Philippines - not sure of the year) But what a great Filipino movie. It is subtitled, and was directed by the late infamous Lina Broca. Brilliant! Very moving and tough as nails. If you are an empowered woman, you may want to check it out. The ending is perfect.
5. Goin' Down The Road: (Canada 1970) A story about two transplanted Nova Scotians in the big city (Toronto) and the predicaments they get themselves into. It's a damn near accurate portrayal of how some transplanted Maritimers adapted to big city life: success/failure.
Well there's my contribution. I'm going to relook at some of what many of you posted, perhaps there may be a few additions to my 'most watched' list.