abortion vs holocaust

by unstopableravens 692 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i didnt want to say this, but im going to. the attitute with many atheist here, is much the same as in jw world. if you disagree with the higher ups you get looked down at. even when an athiset mis quotes someone you guys will defend them, like a jw defends the wt when they do something wrong. cofty you say i dont have backbone, i dis agree i am speaking up for the unborn against a lot of ppl who do not think they have the same rights as born humans. if you had backbone you would care for the unborn instead of focusing on the 1%. jesus said out of heart the mouth speaks, what you discuss and say show what you really are inside , and im sorry that you dont want to speak out for what is clearly murder,

• cofty
    cofty

You are fooling nobody. Stop the bluster and answer the question.

• tec
    tec

He said yes, in that situation. He's just not letting you lead him where you want the conversation to go.

He has also said that he is not going to give you a different answer to that question other than the one you got. He has said this multiple times. So at this point, you're just hounding him.

Peace,

tammy

• cofty
    cofty

He said yes, in that situation.

No he didn't. He explicitly said it is NOT ok to take the baby's life to save the mother.

He said...

saving the mother is fine as long as the baby is not purposly killed

Therefore he is condemning the mother to certain death.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

cofty, respek for the effort you have put into getting a concise answer. it really illustrates how many christians dont understand their own reasoning. islam is a great example of what happens when god gets mixed into secular policy.

unstop. do you want to go back to coathanger abortions? because if you make it illegal, it is sure to happen.

• bohm
    bohm

the quantum-position on abortion: If doctor has to save mom and cant save baby fine , but no killing the baby to save mom

depending on what question you ask, it will flip between two mutally contradictive views.

and insult you.

• tec
    tec

Actually, he said this:

cofty i said, yes because the purpose was not to kill the baby, the babys death was not the goal - Unstop

The goal is to save mom; the procedure involves the removal of the fetus, causing death.

Peace,

tammy (and that is about all I am investing in continuing that, lol)

• jgnat
    jgnat

And anyways, it is only 1% of the cases so is not ethically important. The 75% who are doing it because they can't afford to are the clear murderers. ravens, this is sarcasm, by the way.

• cofty
    cofty

Tammy - Have the decency to read the thread carefully before you speak for somebody else and put words in their mouth

i just dont believe in killing one to save another- Unstop

no killing the baby to save mom - Unstop

Therefore he is removing the right of life to the mother.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

What can be said about abortion that hasn't been said before. This thread is so long. Women have a fundamental privacy and liberty interest in deciding what happens to their own bodies. The state has a limited right to regulate abortions as a medical procedures. Roe v. Wade. The longer a decision is valid, the more it becomes powerful.

If you don't believe in abortion, don't have one. Please don't come looking to me to support your offspring.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit