abortion vs holocaust

by unstopableravens 692 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

it starts with a change in view, and educating ppl on what they are doing when they abort a baby. so have differnt abortion laws. etc.

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

Are you saying we should legislate against abortion? OK then, under what circumstances is it allowable, and what would be done to prevent illegal abortions?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

the best way is education, that cant happen when so many ppl dont see it as a cultural problem, and leave it up to the mother.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

as far as illegal, like drugs some ppl will find a way, so possibly strict crimanal consquneces.

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

Then who should have the authority to override the mother's wishes, and under what circumstances? If education is needed, there must be a specific message and desired outcome.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

do you believe cocaine should be legal?

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

as far as illegal, like drugs some ppl will find a way, so possibly strict crimanal consquneces

Personally I doubt that someone desperate enough to face an illegal abortion would be deterred by threats of punishment

do you believe cocaine should be legal?

I'm not sure where you're going with this, except to illustrate the ineffectiveness of just making something illegal?

• fizzywiglet
    fizzywiglet

Good thing I don't believe in hell any more than you believe in pro-choice.

Good thing Justice is not dependent on what anyone believes. Justice is blind.

One might retort that so is science.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Surely abortion is not addictive.

Ever read about the consequences of prohibition? It made the fortunes of many a Canadian. It gave a leg up to the Mafia, too.

• abiather
    abiather

The only difference is in the number.

Parents murder 50 million UNWANTED babies a year, and choose to call it by a softer name—abortion;

whereas the holocaust killed comparatively very few people a year

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit