abortion vs holocaust

by unstopableravens 692 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jgnat
    jgnat

ravens (post 2645): well i (sic) just dont (sic) want to be a parent now, the timing is off, and i (sic) want to go to collage (sic) first

ravens (post 2714): jh calims (sic) that i believe the women abort "for the fun of it"[.] that is not my claim as if they are bored and have nothing else to do

All right. j hofer indulges in a little hyperbole. Hyperbole and extreme statements should be banned, eh? You don't say women abort for the fun of it. You say women do it for convenience.

• jgnat
    jgnat

You realize that a drunk driver who kills someone has to be put on suicide watch. Because they feel like a horrible person for performing a horrible act. The drunk driver has a few factors going against him. He's in the thrall of an addiction and under impairment executed poor judgement.

Abortion is not an addiction. It's an informed choice in a difficult circumstance. The woman making that choice is not impaired in her judgement.

I'm pretty sure you did not source some of the links that I offered. In Norway where there is no stigma attached to abortion, both teen pregnancy and abortions are significantly lower than in the United States. Enviable rates, really. The US should be so lucky. Was it luck, or something else? It was not legislation or re-education, as you have suggested.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jgnat: i never said anything should be banned, its just not what i said. jgnat i believe in Jehovahs morals so of course teens being preg in any state that are not married diiferent than what i believe is moral. like i said before most abortions are not done by thoses who are married. jgnat you ask id i think the women are (ok) in what sense. they are not horrible ppl, but just like i said before they like me are a sinner who needs a savoir.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Where did I say banned? What sort of legislation are you talking about? You haven't picked your color on the spectrum. So I take it you are not a "red", illegal under all circumstances?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Oh, hyperbole and extreme statements. So you will allow your extreme statements and j hofer's too.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

21311 you mentioned "banned"

• bohm
    bohm

unstop: really thats how your going to justify your lies? claiming i called a person thoses names is not the same as calling an act immoral.

lol, now that sounds really bad. Bet you lost a lot of respect for JH right there?

It must be a bit like having someone insisting you are both participating in and being supportive of the equivalent of the holocaust.

oh wait...

• Caedes
    Caedes

Bohm,

I think the irony may be lost on USR.

• caliber
    caliber

Do you totally disagree with my statement that the teen pregnancy rate in the US, especially the southern states of the US, Nicaragua, and Chile, are shameful?

You realize that a drunk driver that kills someone has to be put on suicide watch. Because they feel like a horrible person for performing a horrible

act.

What does this prove ?

The most shameful and hurtful act you can do is to take another humans life so why do it... if given another viable choice ?

There are two kinds of evil: moral and natural... both can cause death , pain & guilt.. intent is what is the difference in the two

however

but it may not lesson our burden of heart... death is grievous beyond belief

What might be greater than shame ? lifetime of haunting self judgement for things we did have control over

• jgnat
    jgnat

Replied on 21314, ravens.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit