abortion vs holocaust

by unstopableravens 692 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

no it's not. it's simply none of your business to make that decision for somebody else.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

sorry, grass being eatin by a cow

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

and to you aborting a baby is the same as the holocaust, so so sad. no i don't see aborting a baby as the same as cutting grass, but your statement just doesn't make any sense.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jh:it is my bussiness,if you were driving to work and you seen a litlle girl playing in front of her house and i van pulled up a guy grabs her and throws her into the van .what would you do? if that was my girl and someone did not do something anything and said"its non of thier business" i would be angry. jh i believe that what inside of that womb deserves life just as much as that lillte girl and you and i

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

why?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

why what? i hope you not asking why you should do something if a girl is being kidnapped.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Reminder to all posters to refrain from posting graphic abortion photos. If you won't watch it at your local movie theatre, then don't post it here.

Trust me, imagination can do the job just fine.

• BU2B
    BU2B

So if the issue is that the parents dont want to/are unabl to raise the child, can you pro choice people give me a reason why it shouldnt be the mothers right to choose if the baby is killed up to age 3? It still impacts her life! Why should she let a baby drag her down!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Breeze right past the tough questions, unstopable, like why the life of a fetus, not viable outside the womb, has less value than its mother. Go straight to shrill.

I note the emotional frenzy that anti-abortion activists work themselves in to, imagining the poor baby in imminent danger and ripping the surgeon's instruments from his hands. In truth, no anti-abortion activist will ever have the opportunity to do that. Or at least I hope not. That could put both the fetus and the mother in mortal risk.

The analogies are extreme and don't support the debate at all.

So the anti-abortion activists are left with demonstrations, lobbying, hectoring, and as ravens offered, legislated restrictions and re-education. How about bombing Planned Parenthood centres? Taking photos of women entering the facility and publishing them online? After all, there's millions of babies in imminent danger!

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cal: this why i say its like the holocaust. how many of the german ppl really knew what was going on in thier on back yards. how many knew but tryed to put it out of mind. that article that lakai posted for me, really shows the extent ppl went to, to ignore what was happening. and its happening presntly and ppl are doing the same thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit