Interview with an Apostate: Dazed but not confused

by dazed but not confused 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• CyrusThePersian
    CyrusThePersian

You have a beautiful family. It makes me kind of sad for what my family missed out on.

Great story! Keep looking up!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

DBNC, your initial picture looks like your wife came right from field recruiting to join you in the woods. So glad your wife came around to your side. Awesome that you have pics with birthdays and Halloween.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Thanks for sharing. Wonderful photo's. It's nice to put a face to a name. Sam xx

• cantleave
    cantleave

Love the pics

• Simon
    Simon

Great seeing the kids enjoy xmas / normal childhood stuff

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Thank you MysticMage, Hortensia and OneDayillBeFree.

AudeSapere – I did have a lot of fun making them.

jwfacts – I would be curious to find out as well. I know one family in my old hall where the husband goes for his wife. He thinks it’s a good way to raise his kids but I think if it wasn’t for her, he probably wouldn’t go.

Thanks Cofty and CyrusThePersian

That’s great DoC. From reading stories here on JWN, it seems we are in the minority.

OTWO – It was my daughter’s first birthday. I wish I had dressed up too. We had celebrated Valentine’s Day the first time this year. But this picture from May was the first time we all celebrated something as a family.

Thanks KateWild and cantleave.

Simon – Normal life is the key. It’s what we’re trying to accomplish. I enjoyed my life growing up a JW but so do battered women and children with stalk home syndrome… Just didn’t know any better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit