Unbelieveable (Post for Audiophiles)

by TheRecordCollector 21 Replies latest jw friends

• TheRecordCollector
    TheRecordCollector

Clash_city_Rockers......No, I live in Arkansas.

"I,ve yet to have someone hear my stereo who has not expressed suprise and how much better the music sounds than it does on a normal stereo" - Sleepy

Same here Sleepy. :)

Chuch D: "Were you actually looking to BUY this$125K system, or just waste his time and chat stereo-talk with him? "
    I went in looking for a digital recorder.

And to quote you again ChuckD,
    "your question as to whether an amp is current or voltage driven, If it were that important, you could find out easily enough."

I didn't want to drive 15 miles home, and look it up on the internet. The idiot should have known what he was trying to sell.

"your question...would lead me to think you were more interseted in making him look uninformed...."
    No, he did a very competent job of doing that with out help from me.

Face it...the owner/salesman knows nothing about audio. It's expensive, and that's all that matter to him. All he wants is the money. This Bozo wouldn't know quality audio if he heard it.

• ballistic
    ballistic

You really want to come to England and check out our "Dixons" and "Comet". You will be astonished by the total absence of technical knowledge possessed by the 16 year old sales people and yet thay will still spend up to half an hour trying to convince you to buy a 3 year warranty for 50% of any given asking price.

In fact - I don't want to get onto this subject, I might just go ballistic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit