A real difficult congregation???

by quellycatface 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Oh!! Guess what?? Just seen a sister (an elder's wife), who says they really miss me and my family. How funny that she hardly ever talked to me at the KH?? She wants me to talk to her husband so that we can sort out our problems with this other elder guy (the wide boy!!) etc....No way. No way am I going to pretend to forgive this idiot.

Also, I think it's VERY dodgy being a full-time pioneer whilst you claim Disability Allowance and your wife a Carer's Allowance, also a pioneer. That is not "paying Ceasar's things to Caesar" but taking the mickey out of our Benefits System. The Pharisees would have loved that little number.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Yup, dodgy. I am sure you and your husband can find some other productive activity, such as a cooking class, to occupy your time. Without all the drama.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

It was also "goings on" in my congregation that started me down the road to finally researching my religion.

http://www.jwfacts.com/ is a good source of info.

• Splash
    Splash

To qualify for a carers allowance you must be spending at least 35 hours per week looking after someone.

That 'someone' must be so disabled that they cannot wash or feed themselves, clothe themselves or cannot walk.

Seems they are enjoying a decent handout.
    The minimum they can get is £490 per month, going up to a possible maximum of £840 per month.

And all while actively pioneering. Thank the tax payers.

Splash.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Oh yes, plenty for us to do. Xmas shopping, eating, drinking, enjoying our family/friends and foreign travel etc....

I got my hubby onto the JW Facts and he's having a good time. He's actually always said that he thinks some of the brothers look like Schedule 1 Offenders (sex crimes) and I can really see that.

I am disgusted by the way the KH handle a suspected child abuser. Totally ashamed that I've been so blind. This "Jehovah will bring it out" just DOES'NT work for me.

I've just literally had a brother and sister call on my house, (when I specifically told her to leave me alone by text). I looked out of the peephole and did'nt answer the door. What a cheek.

How can I keep my distance from these crazy people now???

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Answer the door naked with a dildo in your hand, they wont come back again.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Jehovah has brought it out. We have jwfacts, this board, other activists, Candace Conti, and class action suits. Do the righteous hide their sin?

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Ooh, that's very naughty Witness my Fury!!!! but the elder guy is a bit of a weirdo. He's got a wife 13 years younger and I would'nt leave my 13yr son alone with him. Know what I mean??

Gonna put a Xmas wreath on the door for a start.

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Hi Quellycatface! I don't think I've given you a formal WELCOME to the forum! I'm sorry you were having such a hard time. As I've come to learn and see with you, it's those hard times that lead us to waking up and regaining control lover our lives. So glad you are here!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit