New Outline: ELDERS MEET WITH REGULAR PIONEERS

by pixel 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• clarity
    clarity

OMG ... more Orwell!

They speak the Word of God to us (Heb 13:7) Question: How do you think we could imitate them in Bible reading? [Read Psalm 1:1-3] Do we keep up to date with new Bible understanding? [Read and discuss Matthew 25:31-34, 41, 46]

Paving the way to slip in more of their made-up shit history & prophecy!

Pixel thanks a lot for posting this!

clarity

• pixel
    pixel

No problem Clarity!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Jesus / Christ - 4 mentions

God / Jehovah - 4 mentions

F&DS / GB - 14 mentions

Splash

That sums it up nicely.

Doc

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

I would think that almost anyone who is actually listening to this would think, "Wow... this is a little excessive"

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Wow, this gang is gettin' real culty. Way to pat yourselves on the back!

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

"Jesus has placed a weighty responsibility on the Governing Body. That responsibility includes overseeing material assets, the preaching activity, assembly and convention programs, and the production of Bible literature for use in the field ministry and in personal and congregation study."

"Overseeing material assets" comes first in the GBs list of priorities.

Just as Jesus said, "Go therefore and look after the money"

• suavojr
    suavojr

It sounds like the GB is our role model and then Jesus might also be a good idea to follow... but he used to have a beard so he was not a real good example.

• suavojr
    suavojr

"Overseeing material assets" comes first in the GBs list of priorities. Not a single mention of the well-being of widows, children and elderly and sick. I guess Jesus was the one who came to help the sick but it is not the priority now, the new world will change all that. Wait! It is just around the corner...

• suavojr
    suavojr

The scene is changing! Yes, from the city to the nice suburbs...

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

SO I actually took the time to highlight every single reference to the governing body in bold and my god it is flipping nuts to actually take in.

Look for the terms: "the faithful slave" / "the governin body" / "them (when referring to either group)" / "they (when referring to either group"

It is literally alarming

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit