Dr. Who

by KariOtt 14 Replies latest social entertainment

• KariOtt
    KariOtt

The 50th anniversary world wide simucast episode was awsome!

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I watched it and thought it was mediocre and heavily over hyped... but maybe that's just me.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I'm on the side of awesome, especially the references to the past Doctors and the touches within the episode. It was very touching when the doctors were lined up at the end.

For a long time fan who remembers back to Patrick Trouton and John Pertwee it hit the right note.

• nugget
    nugget

loved it now looking forward to Sherlock

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Not seen it yet - just got back from the 50th anniversary event (shameless gloat). Hopefully we shall watch it in the am instead of going to the meeting....

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Oh and also met up with wizzstick for 5 mins - great to put a face to a name.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Another awesome vote here.

• Star tiger
    Star tiger

Hi,

Me and the family were at excel today, my children were dressed as amy pond, small version, Rory and the 11th Doctor. Me and the wife are seriously thinking about cosplay next convention me as the 8th doctor floppy hair you see, and the wife as one of the vampires of Venice, sorry I can't remember their names.

Today I have now become a convert to the Whovians, after attending conventions for a few years as only "the Driver" and being asked questions by seasoned Whovians I felt a bit of a prat, who was helped by his wife with awkward questions I felt it necessary to learn the creed, lol.

They are such lovely people, non judgemental, all united in having fun!

As a true Scifi man I felt it my duty to have fun with my kids, what a lovely way to enjoy your weekends. I feel a little bit jealous as my childhood was blighted by the dreadful witnesses and my kids have brilliant fun, I am sorry but I will not have my kids have the childhood destroyed by the horrible witnesses.

Best Regards,

Star Tiger

• Simon
    Simon

Just watched it - great seeing Tom Baker as the Dr again !

And of course Clara ... can never have too much Clara.

Mat Smith has been a good Dr, I'll be sorry to see him go.

• Star tiger
    Star tiger

Hi,

My wife is in mourning, lol!

Star Tiger

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit