Where else are you going to go?

by Dawn 24 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Searcher41: said.....was told I would never survive "out there" and before long, I would sink into total depravity and commit fornication, etc., etc., etc.....

Your right! When a person leaves/gets kicked out,.............all the dubs expect to see you go downhill from there!

They expect to see a doobie hanging off your lip, a whore under each arm, heading off to a motel.(frankly I wouldn't spend money on a room)

When I see a dub out in public and they see me, they always watch and seem puzzeled that I look and act like the same guy they knew.

I always make sure I have my happy face on when they see me.....just to confuse them. I'M supposed to be hurt and sad and wanting back in........BWAAAAAAAAH!

• searcher41
    searcher41

my family visited the other week, just for an hour, but visit they did. When it came to talking about my teenage kids, I got the feeling (rightly or wrongly) that they expected them to have left home because we no longer got along. Truth is that my eldest is in College, my next teen is in University and we get along just fine! It's as if this amazes them.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

JOY,

You are indeed correct. The Scriptures read thus,
    "Simon Peter answered him [Jesus], Master, to whom shaqll we go? YOU have the words of eternal life. We have come to beleive and are convinced that you are the Holy One of God." Note it says WHOM not WHERE.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Just another example of the wtbts twisting the scriptures to fit their agenda!

j2bf

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

Ditto joy2bfree and joelbear - Christ is who we go to, not an organization based on the application of conjectured interpretations of scripture. There is only one mediator between God and men, and it's not the WT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit