Do You Often See JWs Out In The Ministry?

by minimus 22 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I used to always see them preaching. Now, it seems as though they rarely are around. The only Witnesses I see, every once in a while, are the Hispanic ones.

• blondie
    blondie

Not for months and no one comes to our neighborhood. After 10 months saw 2 pioneers out, during the day where no one is ever home then.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

I see them in my neighborhood about every 3 months.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

I realy doubt that there has been any increase in publishers worldwide in the last few years...

Nor do I believe there will ever be any more increase in numbers...

too many JW kids now have...

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I never see them in my neighborhood. I'm starting to see them more frequently at the laundromat I go to. They've interrupted me a couple of times when I've been reading my book. Who does that?

• minimus
    minimus

Yup, they can say that they are increasing in the numbers but it isn't true!!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

The town centre these days has a visible presence with the trollies. You have three or four dubs standing in a group waiting for someone to stop and look at their stuff - and I was approached in the street by one handing me a leaflet. I know that the recent distribution of Kindom News Tract No. (?) has gone on a pace. The knock the door, stuff it in their hand and walk away quick ! Even better if they are not home , just leave it in the letterbox.

They seem to have regressed to the early twentieth century methods - distribute literature and say no more than you have to.

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

I've lived in my current location for several years (not in my congregation's territory) and have never once seen any JWs in my neighborhood, let alone at my door. I've never even seen any signs of them (old mags, tracts, etc.). I'm curious whether I'll get one of the new Kingdom News tracts jammed in my door.

• minimus
    minimus

Such a life saving work, too!

• Robert7
    Robert7

Literally an hour ago I saw JWs walk down my street (was it holy spirit? LOL). Left the "Can The Dead Really Live Again" brochure at my door, but no knock. Weird because I have 2 cars in my driveway so it's obvious someone is home.

I bet they love distributing tracts, you never have to talk to anyone, but still feel smug that you're saving lives.

But to answer your question, it's been years since I last saw them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit