RBC

by Gypsy Sam 15 Replies latest jw friends

• pronomono
    pronomono

Gypsy, same here. TTATT changed my life immensely. It's only 6 months now for me, but it seems like eternity. I already feel freer, but having to be patient for those I love inside the org to awaken seems even longer than eternity. Best of luck to you.

• Jaidubdub
    Jaidubdub

Learning TTATT does change yr whole outlook on life... As a born in the changes in yr thought process can be a little overwhelming at times...

@joe134cd - wot about people you work with or joining a local/community club..

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

I loved life before. I love life now. Kinda like that quote about being married...if you aren't happy single, what makes you think you'd be happy married?

I've always had issues with JW things, but was still in the bubble. Stepping out of the bubble has been eye opening and faith shattering...and I'm okay with that. My mapp used to say, "Life is what you make it". It really is :)

I choose to look at the positives of being raised as a JW.

• anonymouz
    anonymouz

Ah the RBC, how to convert millions in JW dough, to millions in WT properties, all for free!

I awoke rather quickly myself, and the Christ Memorial observance was also my last in 2012. In 2011 I restudied the UN NGO info I found in 2010 I think. It was a can of worms, but nothing tops the UN NGO in a spiritual meaning, it is a red flag Bethel is not only corrupted, but not even actually Christians running the place. (Matt24:15).

I had to observe the Matt24:15 warning of Christ:

(Matthew 24:15-16) “Therefore, when you catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation (UN NGO), as spoken of through Daniel the prophet (1990 Dan11:31b parallel to Dan8:13-14), standing in a holy place (Bethel's claim), (let the reader use [1990] discernment,) 16 then let those in (JW worldwide) Judea begin fleeing to the mountains. (leave JWs, disaster is near, so is the accounting...).

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

That is an interesting twist but very true statement on that scripture anonymouz.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Just respond like I did with the attendant lists and all that.

"Brother, please take my name off your e mail list of possible workers. Thank you very much."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit