How many of these books have your read?

by Calebs Airplane 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Calebs Airplane
  • Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

One. COC.

I already knew the WT was all crap before I ordered it, so it didn't change anything for me.

I also have 'Have You Seen My Mother' by Bryan Lee McGlothin

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

None of them.

I can say to anyone that I have not read one book by an apostate.

Except for the writings of Paul.

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

Hmph, propaganda, vicious rumors and dangerous lies.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Stand for Pure Worship:

Hmph, propaganda, vicious rumors and dangerous lies.

You know, SfPW, we have something in common: neither of us has read any of those books.

Of course the difference is that I know that means I'm not qualified to comment on their content.

This just leaves you looking stupid.

(I wonder if SfPW even understands that calling something propaganda without actually knowing any of the facts about the content is in itself propaganda.)

• Splash
    Splash

(Pr 18:13) "When anyone is replying to a matter before he hears [it], that is foolishness on his part and a humiliation."

• pronomono
    pronomono

Two. I've read both of Franz's books. They were a game-changer for me.

SFPW, they were hardly propaganda and vicious lies. ISOCF started of like Franz was a grumpy old man, but the rest of the book was just as well written as CoC. They were point of view books that gave clear evidence as to why Franz maintained that view. While most JW books are point of view books as well, they are presented as absolute truth, until new absolute truth replaces it, that is. Franz never lied about the purpose of his books, that certain facts could be wrong based on his limited experience, or that he should believed. Instead he encouraged you to make your own opinions based of evidence you learn from not only his book, but both JW and secular information.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

2 and a bit,

CoC twice

GTR at least three times

ISoCF part of...

I recommend these among others:

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

" I've read both of Franz's books. "

I read CofC from cover to cover. Pretty good read

ISofCF i got about 60 pages in but my fire for that particular book just wasnt there. It appeared to Christiany(not a real word I know).

I will say that I do love the writing style of Mr. Franz

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

none.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit