• Hortenzie
    Hortenzie

Welcome!

• pixel
    pixel

Welcome!

• Pyramid God
    Pyramid God

ABibleStudent- Most times I'm indifferent about my treatment, other times I'm extremely angry about it. I will say though that I have no feelings except hatred for that lying organization. I give individual members a little benefit of the doubt, because they don't really know what they're doing and don't realize they're enslaved. I try to remember that I was once in their position.

Captain Obvious- Yeah, I guess being mentally diseased is a real turn-off haha

• Pyramid God
    Pyramid God

Can someone tell this idiot how to use quotes? Lol

• Gayle
    Gayle

Glad you had an exJW friends to move in. Hopefully your remaining JW friends will remain so. Hopefully your mom, elder dad, and sis won't push for you to get DF'd. Best wishes for you in continuing college. and in your freedom of mind and heart!

• cofty
    cofty

Welcome Pyramid God - Well done on woring out the 587 thing, it must have been a thrill to see that others had been down that road as well.

JWFacts is an excellent resource. Look forward to your posts. Bill

• cofty
    cofty

Quotes are difficult at the moment. It used to be in the "Paragraph" box but it's gone. There is a BlockQuote button but I haven't had much success with it in Chrome. I tend to copy-paste bits and highlight them.

Can someone tell this idiot how to use quotes?

OK that was copy-paste- highlight- blockquote That's the button next to "increase indent"

• Pyramid God
    Pyramid God

Thank you Cofty, your posts on evolution have been very enlightening and helped me loose the shackles of creationism.

• cofty
    cofty

Glad they helped. It is often one of the last doctrines to go as you will see on the Active Topics list right now :)

• thomasaquinas
    thomasaquinas

Welcome to rest of your life. Enjoy the journey.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit